Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Since my post about deleting the entire Blazer folder in Builtin (A) and deleting the two files, Blazer CacheHistory and Cookies Data in the RAM, the issue has not returned to my Centro.

I am not sure it is a Sprint network problem, my 700p never had the issue and my Centro has not had the problem return since deleting the folder and two files.

I can download files and have no Blazer memory issues.

I'm in the Twin Cities also, and having this problem with my 650. I tried removing the files/folder mentioned earlier, but to no avail, I still have this issue.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ddw View Post
    worked for me. may work for you
    be very careful !!
    proceed at your own risk !!

1. at phone screen
    enter ##3282#
    2. unlock (tap modify)
    unlock pop-up appears
    "Please enter
    Master Subsidy Lock: ........."
    3. tap dotted line to get blinking cursor
    enter your MSL
    (locked changes to unlocked)

my primary HA was 68 28 81 76
    my secondary HA was 68 28 89 76

4. change 81 to 89
    5. change 89 to 81

now primary HA is 68 28 89 76
    now secondary HA is 68 28 81 76

tap OK.

hope this helps. sprint offered no explaination, but this fixed my 700p.

I can second this workaround. My HA's were set just like this and I got my MSL and swapped them just like ddw did. After a soft reset, everything was just fine - no more wierd proxy ip addresses. Might be interesting, if not helpful, if everyone who is having this issue would do a ##DATA# (##3282#) and post what their Primary and Secondary HA addresses are. My guess would be that all of us having issues have a Primary HA of 68.28.81.76.
    My primary is 68 28 81 76 I'll see if I can try this.
    My primary HA on my 650 and 700p is: 68 28 57 76

the 650 is deactivated and the 700p is active. The 700p did not have the issue.

My primary HA on my Centro is: 255 255 255 255 and had the issue for a very short time.

Got my unlock code and tried this and it fixed mine as well!
    Got my unlock code and tried this and it fixed mine as well! - I'll add I can play "mp4 audio videos" from Blazer which calls Kinoma player up again - but Kinoma cannot seem to play any of my YouTube bookmarks that worked even before my "HA" was changed today - I get a Cannot Play - "filename" cannot be played error. It may be an unsupported fromat, incompatible with this
    handset, or an invalid file format

Is Kinoma having any trouble?
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    ...Kinoma cannot seem to play any of my YouTube bookmarks that worked even before my "HA" was changed today - I get a Cannot Play - "filename" cannot be played error.
    This is an unrelated YouTube issue, and you're one of the first people in the world to discover it.

We're investigating now, and we'll have a response later today.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    "One of the first in the world to discover it" sounds good to me :-)

Thanks for reading this forum - your always a great help!

Thank You
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  10.    #70  
    traveling today and all is normal in Charlotte NC. We'll see what happens when I get back to Minneapolis.
    It just started happening to me. In Minneapolis.
    Okay, here's what happened to me:

I tried going to a couple of forums and instead of remembering me, I was sent to a login page. At the top of the page, there was a big pink box that said something about any confidential information entered on this page would be sent over the internet unencrypted.

That kind of scared me.

Anyway, I checked the Page Details from the menu dropdown and noticed the pre-pended IP address.

I called Sprint advanced tech support and the tech didn't have a clue. We chatted a bit, she talked to her supervisor. Nothing. I suggested resetting my internet connection and got her to give me the MSL.

##774 Dial, select 'Restore Factory Settings' and so on. I then did a soft reset and the phone went through the reprovisioning process.

Everything seems normal for the moment!
  13.    #73  
    OK - after more than a week, the issue has resolved. I was all set to call Sprint this morning, get my MSL and try the fix suggested here.

No need. I hit some web links this morning and all was normal. No pre-apended IP addresses in front of web addresses and OTA software updates work as they should.

I don't know what Sprint changed (or changed back), but all is well here in Minneapolis with Blazer.

FWIW - I checked a bunch of other web services (Ptunes, Sprint TV, the new YouTube Mobile site, and Toccer). All work great.

Thanks to everyone for their input and support on this issue.
    Glad you're back and running! But knowing Sprint, please stand by.....
    Since I don't have my MSL and I did not have the motivation to call Sprint, I let the problem sit.

And as the other user posted, it is fixed this morning (yesterday it was still showing the IP address in Blazer)!

My Primary HA and Secondary HA are still the same as they were earlier.
    Hear more talk about my Centro and other industry news, go to thecellphonejunkie.com for a great weekly cell & smartphone podcast.
    Taking the chance that they break it here, I've never seen that problem on my 700p nor my 755p: Wash DC.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Guess what? We're ALL (Sprint users) going to get to see it break!

See one of today's TC articles:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/1588-1.htm

The problems seen in this thread must have been a test for the new OpenWave proxy Sprint is apparently going to roll out.
    Hopefully the issues people had will be noted by Sprint and fixed before they go forward with it. Hopefully.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Dont know if this will help but you can remove the sprint proxy from blazer and it runs fine except u cant see the vision home page but all browsing seems fine. i had my 755 set this way while testing a proxy server for work via blazer. I havent tried it a a few months but if the turn on this openwave crap then it might help some.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234