Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Thanks for reminding me of that.

I've been using Resco Backup and lately have an issue with it intermittently resetting during scheduled backups. I'm currently monitoring it, to see if there's a pattern. I suspect either a bad backup set, or a problem with the MiniSD card.

If Resco can't solve the issue, I'll probably be reverting to NVBackup.

Cheers,
    -Jerry
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Just a follow-up on this:

The other day, I went into Prefs / Date & Time, and changed "Automatically Set:" from "Date and time" to "Nothing". I've not experienced the signal loss lag since (where's that fingers-crossed smiley?).
    Good God Y'all
    This may be the answer.
    I made the change and have moved in and out of poor signal areas in my workplace with NO LAGS!
    Fingers crossed here.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryG View Post
    Just a follow-up on this:

The other day, I went into Prefs / Date & Time, and changed "Automatically Set:" from "Date and time" to "Nothing". I've not experienced the signal loss lag since (where's that fingers-crossed smiley?).
    -Jerry
    Yes!
    A full day of popping in and out of the OR's where signal strength is dicy and NO LAGS except for the traditional Blazer difficulties.
    Thank you so very much for coming up with this fix. There are people at my job who have turned in their 755's because of the lag issue.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevewaterman View Post
    Yes!
    A full day of popping in and out of the OR's where signal strength is dicy and NO LAGS except for the traditional Blazer difficulties.
    Thank you so very much for coming up with this fix. There are people at my job who have turned in their 755's because of the lag issue.
    You're Most Welcome!!!

Regards,

PS - Just remember to periodically make sure your Treo's clock is within your personal accuracy range!
    -Jerry
    Wonder if there's an app that syncs your treo clock once a day like an atomic clock? Would be a way around this without the lag issue.

I'm sure there is somewhere.
    NVBackup will do that at the end of its backup. There is syncing software that will do this. And there was a freeware app that would also do this at scheduled intervals.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123