1.    #1  
    I downloaded the Sprint mail app to mt 700P and it does an execllent job with my Yahoo! mail (Finally!!!! something that works!). It is allowing me to hang on to the phone until something significantly better comes out.

Question: the only real drawback for me is that it all of my Yahoo! mail is marked "Read" (not bold) rather that "Unread" whether I have opened the message on my 700p or not. Is there a way to change this? I have checked the preferences but cannot find a solution.

Any help would be most appreciated.
    Do you have another application on your computer or phone such as an Instant Message app that alerts you of Yahoo messages? That app may be tallying your messages as new before the Sprint mail app has a chance to. Just a guess.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    [QUOTE=gkouri;1398257]I downloaded the Sprint mail app to mt 700P and it does an execllent job with my Yahoo! mail (Finally!!!! something that works!). It is allowing me to hang on to the phone until something significantly better comes out.

Question: the only real drawback for me is that it all of my Yahoo! mail is marked "Read" (not bold) rather that "Unread" whether I have opened the message on my 700p or not. Is there a way to change this? I have checked the preferences but cannot find a solution.

Any help would be most appreciated.[/QUOTE

Well I found the email download for yahoo, but is it supposed to download your incoming messages instantly? I see where you can click receive to get it to download?
    Last edited by truckinusa; 02/04/2008 at 01:53 PM.