Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Can anyone point me to some easy guides for Documents 2 Go?? I can't get it to work. I create a document on my Centro and it won't sync to my laptop. I can move a document from my laptop to my Centro, but changes I make do not get synced. I'm sure i'm missing some easy setup, so if someone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Is your Hotsync set up to synchronize the files or PC overwrites handheld?

Also check in D2G and see if the option to sync is selected.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonnot03 View Post
    Is your Hotsync set up to synchronize the files or PC overwrites handheld?

Also check in D2G and see if the option to sync is selected.
    I dont see a hotsync option for Docs2Go. I see the following.. quick install, mail, versamail, addit, tasks, memos, media, calendar, contacts, install, install service templates, install to card, backup.

Is there something i need to initialize on my laptop to get it installed so it shows that in the 'custom' area of the sync?

I assume by check D2G to see if the option to sync is selected, you are meaning that the icon shows up for hot sync, if so, then yes.
    It sounds like maybe the conduit didn't install. I don't remember how I initialized that. Maybe through Palm Desktop. Not real sure... Anyone else?
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonpbyu View Post
    Can anyone point me to some easy guides for Documents 2 Go?? I can't get it to work. I create a document on my Centro and it won't sync to my laptop. I can move a document from my laptop to my Centro, but changes I make do not get synced. I'm sure i'm missing some easy setup, so if someone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I am not sure if you did all this, but the sync works for me. As I remember... :
    - registered Docs2go on my Centro
    - downloaded the Windows installer to install the Windows part of Doc2go.
    - ran the Windows installer, it created a new start menu folder with a few Docs2go tools. One of them ("Documents to go" for Windows) is used to manage content on the Centro.

I can use the Windows part of Docs2go to view content created on my Centro (after the sync) and add content created in Windows to my Centro.

Have you done all the above?

Frank
    Last edited by franko353; 01/15/2008 at 05:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    needed the desktop software. got it from website, works great now. thanks all!