Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Any update on how Missing Sync is? I've held off upgrading because of all of the complaints on this board.

As it's been a while since I've read about any issues I'm thinking that they might have gotten things fixed.

Am I right?

I am presently running 5.1.2 on Tiger and am very happy with it. I would only upgrade if I get all of the same features and stability that I've got now, plus the extras.
    everything is working for me on my 755p. What features do you use? I might not be using them all.
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    fly888 have you checked out the missing sync message boards, alot more activity over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by fly888 View Post
    Any update on how Missing Sync is? I've held off upgrading because of all of the complaints on this board.

As it's been a while since I've read about any issues I'm thinking that they might have gotten things fixed.

Am I right?

I am presently running 5.1.2 on Tiger and am very happy with it. I would only upgrade if I get all of the same features and stability that I've got now, plus the extras.
    I'm running it on leopard and it works just fine.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    I am running the latest version (just bought last week) on the latest version of Tiger and have not seen any issues. I am using it for the basic stuff (syncing to iCal and Address Book, Installs, Backup, memory card mounting) and haven't seen anything. The only question I have had is how you mount the card over BT, but plugging in the cable for that is fine with me as I usually do a bit of data transfer when I mount the card.