1.    #1  
    I have been looking for a BT file transfer utility. I have an older (read OLD) BT dongle with nasty drivers. I tried using Widcomm drivers but could not get them to install.

Medieval Software (http://www.medieval.it/) offers for Euro 1.50 the solution.

Using just the standard XP SP2 drivers it allows BT tranfer/delete/move via drag and drop interface.

This does require a suitable program on the Treo.

Card Reader from Mobile Stream fits the bill nicely. Maybe Card Export also, I don't know.

On Treo fire up Card Reader, Select "Bluetooth FTP", "Enable"

Start Medieval program. Select "Connect" and on new screen "Refresh" and your device should show up. Dbl. Click to view files.

Last night I transfered an 80 meg single file with no problems.

Larry
    Yep, I have been using this method for quite a while. I started using FileZ and ZLauncher's file system and now use Card Reader and Blue Files. Ben
    Getdeblu
    Yep, another application that does work and is at v1.6 now and does allow you to send files to the card though the amount of work put forth getting it where it has to go is far more than that put forth with applications such as Blue Files or Card Reader. I tried it and did not care for it, went back to PInstall before moving to Blue Files and Card Reader.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    ...though the amount of work put forth getting it where it has to go is far more than that put forth with applications such as Blue Files or Card Reader.
    Depends... I, for one, like to put all my transfered files in one place. Also, with "Getdeblu" I don't have to do anything on the Treo, other than switch on the Bluetooth. The selection and transfer is initiated from the PC/Laptop.

Just transfer all the files to the Treo and have a look at them at leisure...