1.    #1  
    I was going thru my usual browsing to replace my current headset and i stumbled upon this...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...HL._AA175_.jpg

here's the official site: http://www.complyfoam.com/noise-redu...-mobile-phone/

I think this is a relatively new product, and it is quite interesting.... might be the headset that i have been looking for... anyone heard of feedback about these headsets?

Specs from the site:

Versatility
    Now you can switch between making calls and listening to music with ease. An integrated volume control and microphone along with the included adapters, allow for use with both cell phones and MP3 players.

Noise Reduction
    This uniquely designed earset effectively blocks 42 decibels of noise. Immerse yourself in the music and/or conversation!

Comfort and Fit
    Ultra-soft memory foam tips provide superior comfort and stay in-ear fit.

Proven in High Noise Environments
    Comply™ Foam Tips are standard issue for US Army Helicopter crews and used by the Special Elite Forces

Compatibility
    Fits 2.5mm mobile phones with Stereo and/or Mono
    Fits mobile phones w/ 2.5mm stereo/mono plugs
    Passive Noise Reduction at 42dB or better
    Frequency range: 20Hz - 20,000 Hz
    Impedance: 16 Ohms
    Cable Length: 48in
    Integral Stereo 2.5mm jack
    Includes a 2.5mm mono and 3.5mm stereo adapters
    Built-in function switch and microphone
    Comply™ Foam Tips - Made in USA
    Package includes:
    - 1 NR-1CS earset
    - 1 pair slim-size foam tips
    - 1 pair standard-size foam tips
    - 1 2.5mm mono adapter
    - 1 3.5mm stereo adapter

Quite imposing specs... much cheaper than the Shure i2c-t's at $69.. Also sold at Amazon.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone using this? found one review and it was quite positive.
    These look pretty nice -- I'd also be interested to hear from people who have used them. 2 things that I can't quite figure out, though, from looking at the pictures/specs:

1) Is the "default/built-in" plug the 2.5 mm size that can work with our treo's/centros? It then comes with a 3.5 mm adapter (and a 2.5 mm mono adapter)?

2) Is one end of the headphone longer than the other (made to "wrap around" your head)? This is a pet peeve of mine -- I like to have both sides the same length.

Otherwise, I'm really tempted to get them!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvic51 View Post
    These look pretty nice -- I'd also be interested to hear from people who have used them. 2 things that I can't quite figure out, though, from looking at the pictures/specs:

1) Is the "default/built-in" plug the 2.5 mm size that can work with our treo's/centros? It then comes with a 3.5 mm adapter (and a 2.5 mm mono adapter)?

2) Is one end of the headphone longer than the other (made to "wrap around" your head)? This is a pet peeve of mine -- I like to have both sides the same length.

Otherwise, I'm really tempted to get them!
    1) yes. But as you know just because it is a 2.5mm male plug it means it will work with the Treo. Some 2.5mm earplugs i have tried has sound coming out of one side only.

2) Yes. just like all the other hybrid headsets i know.

ANd yes please get these and give us a review!