Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Perfect device for Seidio Hybrid case to show the pink beauty !
    I think they got the color just right
  3.    #4  
    ^ i agree. just the right amount of pink.
    So you have the pink and the red one now.....?
    I like how the buttons on the pink one glows.....
  6.    #7  
    heh, i'm selling off the other child.
    That's a lot better looking than I expected it to look. Congrats on being the first. Where did you get it? I thought they were online only. Have fun with it.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  8.    #9  
    actually, i'm not the first. this gal was first http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=37
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    heh, i'm selling off the other child.
    How much would you sell i for? If I get the Pink one I am not sure what I would sell my for.....
    Chelly,

What type of case are you using with the pink Centro?

Seems a shame to cover it up!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Don't use any skins to cover it. It will defeat the purpose of the pink color. Palm comes out with the pink Centro just in time for the Valentine's Day. Expect more ladies talking on the Pink Centro with loved ones.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecc View Post
    Don't use any skins to cover it. It will defeat the purpose of the pink color. Palm comes out with the pink Centro just in time for the Valentine's Day. Expect more ladies talking on the Pink Centro with loved ones.
    A pink Centro is pretty, but not with scratches and dings.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    So, the red is faster than the black, is the pink faster than the red or just hotter?
    Excellent post. Thanks for the great pictures, can't wait for the door bell to ring....My pink Centro is still finding its way to me (just ordered it yesterday).
  15.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Chelly,

What type of case are you using with the pink Centro?

Seems a shame to cover it up!
    I think i'd like a clear case!
    I love it! I'm getting one!
    diane
  17.    #18  
    woohoo! get it quick, D. it is so Hello Kitty-ish. and i love me some hello kitty.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    So do I! Nice pics Michelle!

I wandering between SU and treocentral nowadays. I gotta keep up to date on this phone! This is my first smartphone and there is so much to learn.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Wow Palm nailed the color. It is the only pink phone that I have seen that is actually not "up in your face" hot pink.

Enjoy the phone!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast