Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Looks great Michelle.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Congrats Michelle! Palm sure did do the pink color right; a warm and soothing pink. I love the pearly looking pink keys!
    I can't see all the pics right now, because I'm on my phone, but I did see the last one with both the red and pink in the same pic. it looks really good!

I would have waited for the pink, but my cousin that works for sprint tould me it was a light pale pink, so I got the red the first day it came out. my favorite color is pink, but I like hot pink and bolder princess pinks.

it looks good though!! I like the key cokors.
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MizzSprintpcs View Post
    I like how the buttons on the pink one glows.....
    Agreed. Impressive detail -- looks like Palm is improving as they go (and this was just in a color-change, not a new model!)

I don't need a pink phone, myself -- but I think they got the color right, and expect them to sell nicely. Someone mentioned that they're coming out reasonably close to Valentines' Day, and somehow I don't think that's a mere coincidence.

Almost makes me consider a switch to Sprint (though I'd get one in black if I did, thanks...)
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2321/...0f6275e5_o.jpg

Next to the options key on the pink one... Is that a black speck? Or a tiny pin-hole?
  6.    #26  
    ^ heh sorry, it was just a speck
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    So do I! Nice pics Michelle!

I wandering between SU and treocentral nowadays. I gotta keep up to date on this phone! This is my first smartphone and there is so much to learn.
    good to see you again, it's been a while...welcome to centroland. it's fun here
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I Love My Pink Centro!!
    Wow I don't think I've seen so many ladies on this site. How long have you guys been Treo owners?
  10.    #30  
    I'm an early adopter. Had a Treo even before it looked like a "Treo" aka Treo 90. Geez, I'm dating myself.
    Flashback:
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...KL._AA280_.jpg
    Last edited by michelle; 01/31/2008 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
    Wow I don't think I've seen so many ladies on this site. How long have you guys been Treo owners?
    ever since the treo 700p came out.. i'm now a proud pink centro owner.
    diane
    I got my wife the pink for valentines day. She flipped when I got the black one, but at that point the rumors of the pink were starting to float. Glad I waited!
    Vinnie
    I've owned Treo's since the 600. I bought the phone first and was the one who got DH hooked to Treo's.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Perfect device for Seidio Hybrid case to show the pink beauty !
    Krussel > Seidio
    LOL I owned a Handspring Visor and tethered it to my cell phone yearrrrrs ago, before they were "one".

Lots of fem tech-geeks out there!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I'm happy for ya Michelle! I hope they get it for AT&T...
    Another girl here--and proud owner of a new pink Centro (love it!). My then boyfriend (now husband) gave me my first PDA (Palm III) back in the day. (Don't worry--I've upgraded a few times before getting my new Centro!) I've always been a reluctant geek, but now I'm fully embracing it.

I've been lurking and reading the forums for a few weeks, so a belated thank you to all of you for your help as I get my Centro up and running the way I want it! My DH is just amazed at how much I've learned from all of you. He now asks me questions about his Treo 755p.
    Welcome to TC, JennyS! Well, at least welcome to the discussions, since you're a long-time lurker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I'm happy for ya Michelle! I hope they get it for AT&T...
    that would be awesome, but do you think its probable?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
  20. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol View Post
    that would be awesome, but do you think its probable?
    We may know in 2 weeks... according to SmartNewbie, the launch date for AT&T will be Monday the 18th.

I'm waiting to see what colors they have for unlocked GSM and hoping they'll have some good ones to choose from--something ok in business circles while still a little different from most of what's out there. I really like the sparkle effect on the onyx Centro--haven't seen the red, let alone the pink, in person yet--and yet I don't want the same color as "everyone else"...

We'll have to see what AT&T and Palm do when.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast