Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It sounds like Sprint wants customers to defect by not getting the devices on their network to just "work" I guess.
    Guess what? It started up again..!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I had the same problem all weekend is it because of the 755updater? My versamail, texting and internet kept missing this last 4-5 days and the tech supportat Sprint has not been much help either to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by luster3 View Post
    I had the same problem all weekend is it because of the 755updater? My versamail, texting and internet kept missing this last 4-5 days and the tech supportat Sprint has not been much help either to fix it.
    As I wrote in another thread, you would not have received a ROM update over the air. There must be something else going on with your Treo.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    darn. again for the san francisco area. wth?! now what? .....
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    There is a patch for this that came out in early January. However by default the Treo 755P still ships with OS 1.04 on it. You have to perform this upgrade manually with your sync cable attached to the phone. Go to this website and grab the Treo 755P update directly from Palms website. You must select Sprint as your carrier. The phone runs much more smoothly after this upgrade and you no longer get the errors stating the phone is off and looping back to phone is off when you try to turn it on.

The site info:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12