Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very stable, but so was my 755P. But, my Centro's web browsing is amazing. I don't know why, but if I click a link, the webpage snaps in (1-2 seconds) my 755P took 5-7 seconds. I can't explain it. I am running the same programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    Very stable, but so was my 755P. But, my Centro's web browsing is amazing. I don't know why, but if I click a link, the webpage snaps in (1-2 seconds) my 755P took 5-7 seconds. I can't explain it. I am running the same programs.
    Faulty Palm 7XX hardware...Centro is an entire different platform.
    This just shows that the 700p and 755p hardware/software implementations are far from optimal. The 700p, in particular, is a fiasco, really.
    First Blazer reset today on some google.com page
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    I have to say that my unlocked crimson 680 ... filled chock up to its mute switch with pop-up, press-and-hold-activated, hede-stealing, third-party, unauthorized, abandonware ... is mighty stable indeed.

You centro rif-raf aren't the only ones having fun, y'know?
    I've had a couple of resets with blazer when I've had incoming calls. It freezes in "redrawing" mode. Has happened on various websites over the past few weeks. I also get pauses every now and then that I'm not sure I can attribute to lack of signal. And this is with two units. Still, it's not nearly as common as it was with my 700p. And in general it is much more stable and faster than the 700p as well. My i500 was the only palm phone I had that was more stable.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12