1.    #1  
    the other day i went into bestbuy knowing pretty much nothing about bluetooth headsets and bought a motorola h-500.
    the reason for buying was pretty much because it was inbtween the cheap and expensive ones.
    well its garbage, static and choppy calls, unless in dead silence. i got the service plan with it so im going tomorrow to exchange it for the jabra jx-10 and ill be able to keep the service plan.

after searching this is the best i could come up with.

opinions?

thanks!
    I currently use a BlueAnt Z9 with my Centro, but I have JX-10 that works flawlessly with my 700p. If it can pair and stay paired to a 700p, you shouldn't have any problems with a Centro. You know there are 2 models of the JX-10, the original and the series II. Mine is the original model, I think series II is for supports BT 2.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BBossman1 View Post
    I currently use a BlueAnt Z9 with my Centro, but I have JX-10 that works flawlessly with my 700p. If it can pair and stay paired to a 700p, you shouldn't have any problems with a Centro. You know there are 2 models of the JX-10, the original and the series II. Mine is the original model, I think series II is for supports BT 2.
    but the centro is on BT 1.2, correct? so the original should be just fine.

hows your z9 in places with noisy backgrounds? i need noise canceling because i drive a mustang with an exhaust
    I'm happy with the Z9 (I think its the same price as the Jabra at Best Buy) it has great sound on both ends. It also can handle 3 devices and switches between them with a tap of a button., you can also turn off that damn flashing light. Its firmware is upgradeable with downloads from BlueAnt (I've already upgraded once since I bought it in November).

The fit to my giant alien like head is much better than the Jabra, more adjustments than the Jabra. The JX-10 has a weak earloop that often breaks, but Jabra will send you replacements for free if you go to their website.

Don't get me wrong the Jabra is a great piece of kit, I'm just more impressed with the BlueAnt.

As far as canceling out your exhaust note, I don't know, either may or may not work all the time. As you already know at certain RPM's that aftermarket exhaust "thrumb" can drive you crazy, not loud just annoying.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BBossman1 View Post
    I'm happy with the Z9 (I think its the same price as the Jabra at Best Buy) it has great sound on both ends. It also can handle 3 devices and switches between them with a tap of a button., you can also turn off that damn flashing light. Its firmware is upgradeable with downloads from BlueAnt (I've already upgraded once since I bought it in November).

The fit to my giant alien like head is much better than the Jabra, more adjustments than the Jabra. The JX-10 has a weak earloop that often breaks, but Jabra will send you replacements for free if you go to their website.

Don't get me wrong the Jabra is a great piece of kit, I'm just more impressed with the BlueAnt.

As far as canceling out your exhaust note, I don't know, either may or may not work all the time. As you already know at certain RPM's that aftermarket exhaust "thrumb" can drive you crazy, not loud just annoying.
    thanks!

i plan on going to best buy to get the z9. i cant seem to find it on their website, the only thing i can find is the x3. how does that compare to the z9?
    If you can't find that model. The Plantronics Voyager 520 is also a great headset. Much better then the JX-10 (I've had both). The 520 has been on sale at different times for around $50-60.
  7.    #7  
    i know how annoying it gets when people dont use the search feature on forums, but, im having a hard time finding that one bestbuys site.
    could i have a link if possible?
    I don't have a link, I'm too lazy to post one, but its on their sight under BlueAnt. Its not listed as the Z9, but as the Noise Canceling Headset. The first of the 4 BlueAnt items listed.
  9.    #9  
    thanks
    Can't go wrong with the Z9 for under $60. Best headset available.
  11.    #11  
    well ive been using the z9 for a few hours and so far its great! at the end of a conversation id ask how i sound and not one person even thought i wasnt talking right on my phone. thanks guys!
    I've been using the JX-10 with a Jabra gel earpiece for three months with my Centro and it works fantastic. It always stays paired and I don't get complaints from others, well, occasionally when I'm outside in a real busy area.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    I've been using the JX-10 with a Jabra gel earpiece for three months with my Centro and it works fantastic. It always stays paired and I don't get complaints from others, well, occasionally when I'm outside in a real busy area.

Yeah..that's really the main reason I went with the 520 after having the JX-10 for a year. The JX-10 doesn't have very good noise suppresion outdoors in windy/noisy areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    The eargels fit the Z9 also and you get dual-microphone noise suppression.