1.    #1  
    I was wondering anyone was having issues with text messages being severely delayed to their phone... For the past couple of weeks, I have intermittent message delays, where the message won't show up for hours after it was sent by the person messaging me.

I assumed it was a network issue, and I called customer service to report it. They suggested that I power off my phone, take out the battery, wait five minutes, and then power it back up. I tried that, but it did not help the issue. Customer Service told me that if that didn't work, I should take my phone in to a nearby Sprint store for them to run a diagnostic on my phone.

I really thought this would be a network issue, but is it possible that it's an issue with my Centro?
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I was wondering anyone was having issues with text messages being severely delayed to their phone... For the past couple of weeks, I have intermittent message delays, where the message won't show up for hours after it was sent by the person messaging me.

I assumed it was a network issue, and I called customer service to report it. They suggested that I power off my phone, take out the battery, wait five minutes, and then power it back up. I tried that, but it did not help the issue. Customer Service told me that if that didn't work, I should take my phone in to a nearby Sprint store for them to run a diagnostic on my phone.

I really thought this would be a network issue, but is it possible that it's an issue with my Centro?
    I have run into this issue on several occasions when txting to users on Verizon - especially late in the night - after 11 or so. In my experience. Sprint and Verizon dont play well together at times with regard to messaging!
    http://forum.smartphoneexperts.com/s...d.php?t=159271

You already made a topic about this...