1.    #1  
    For those who used to have a 700p, they might be familiar with this issue, but the other day for no apparent reason, my GPS location cross-hair icon starting flickering about every minute and started draining the battery. At one point, my calendar event on the phone screen blinked with it. Has anyone else had this problem. I tried installed the keyboard driver like on the 700p, but so far no difference. Please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsthesqrrl View Post
    For those who used to have a 700p, they might be familiar with this issue, but the other day for no apparent reason, my GPS location cross-hair icon starting flickering about every minute and started draining the battery. At one point, my calendar event on the phone screen blinked with it. Has anyone else had this problem. I tried installed the keyboard driver like on the 700p, but so far no difference. Please help!
    What GPS icon are you talking about, since the 755p doesn't come with GPS capabilities?

My suspicion is that you're experiencing the spontaneous/extended data connection a number of us have suffered through. The little blue triangles remain active, suggesting an extended data connection (despite none initiated by the user, at the time). The 755p's battery dies within a couple of hours.

Sprint gave me a new battery, but I don't think that was the problem. Since then, if I've noticed extended data connections, I terminate the network connection, then reconnect. I've not had the issue in some time, but then again, I've also had a couple different units since then.

Good luck.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I presume the OP is talking about the E911 Location icon, which looks like a crosshair.

I sometimes see the icon on my phone flicker, but it's hard to imagine what it would be doing to drain the battery.

You can turn it to "911 Only" through the Phone Preferences menu from the Phone screen and then it should only be doing whatever it's doing if you make a 911 call.