1.    #1  
    My Card Info Does Not Display And When I Click On The Application, It Says Please Wait And Freezes The Screen. Can Anyone Help.
    Usually a soft reset will help - take the battery out and put it back in and make sure the SD card is properly installed in the slot
  3.    #3  
    Done Soft Reset And Clicked On Card Info And Now Screen Says The Same, Please Wait And Is Frozen
  4.    #4  
    Recently Purchased A Holux Gpslim 236 Bluetooth Receiver. Having Trouble Getting It To Pair With The Phone. Any Suggestions. It Shows Up And Ask For A Passkey Which Is 0000. I Enter The Passkey And It Does Not Recognize It Later.
    May have a bad card - may try to reformat it - if you have a card reader
  6.    #6  
    I Have A Card Reader. Can U Tell Me How To Reformat The Card
    I thought there was a Format option on the Card tab on the treo, somewhere if you click on Card and then use the Options hard button, look there for a Format option.
  8.    #8  
    Formatted Card And Tried To Hotsync Another App. But It Did Not Show Up Either. Clicked On Card Info And It Froze My Phone Once Again.
    Definitely sounds like it is time for a new 2GB SD card, just do not get the HD cards. http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Memory...bosnation0e-20