Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi guys. Let me just say that this is a great forum.
    I just got my black Centro and I have as mall problem with the screen. I had it in my pocket for a couple of days and now there is a thick layer of dust along the borders of the screen. I coldnt get to it with my fingers so I used some cmall scissors that I had to get it out (I know stupid) But I got rid of most of it without scratching the screen...

Thing is I dont want to have to do this again but I could tell some dust would just fall further behind the screen. Now will a screen protector solve this problem? If so, can you guys recommend the best one? (Precut so I dont have to cut to size). Also how are the rest of you dealing with this issue? TIA.
    From what I've heard, the Centro comes with a built-in screen saver. That is likely why you didn't scratch it with the scissors. Nevertheless, it wouldn't hurt to get more protection. I use the screen protectors that you have to cut for my 755p, but if I had it to do over again, I would probably get one of the skins that covers everything (including the screen) except for all the ports and keys.

That said, even with my screen protector, I still have to clean it regularly. Dust and grime and body oil build up, no matter what layers you put on it.
    Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    thanks.

Any one else with any recommendations?