1.    #1  
    if i am going to install these apps should they go on the card or the centro
    Butler
    VolumeCare Pro
    Power Hero
    Resco Backup
    Pocket Tunes Deluxe
    All should go into the Centro RAM (device memory)

You should also put a copy of Resco Backup prc file onto the card in the Palm/Launcher folder.

That way, you'll have a way to restore from the Resco Backup files if you have to do a hard reset. If I remember correctly, RB should prompt you to install a copy onto the card.

3.    #3  
    thanks but im a noob at this . this is my first smartphone is there a step by step on how to install to ram?
    Have you got Palm Desktop installed on your desktop computer?

If so, are you doing a hotsync?

If so, hotsync the prc files over to the device with the Palm Quickinstall to the device memory.

5.    #5  
    thanks
    I should ask, are you installing a updated pTunes Deluxe 4.0.5 version to your Centro?

pTunes Deluxe version 4.0.4 is already bundled in the ROM. Updated version 4.0.5 is available for free

Don't backdate pTunes 4.0.4 to an earlier version. Or you'll have problems.

7.    #7  
    ok so where do i get Updated version 4.0.5 is available for free
    Go into your launcher and open pTunes that is already on your Centro.

Press the device Menu button and scroll over to 'Help' and then to 'Check for Updates' Select it.

Then download the free pTunes update which will be version 4.0.5 to your Centro.

Then run the Nutshell installer in the device memory to install 4.0.5 When it is installed, open pTunes and check the version which should be listed as Version 4.0.5 Deluxe.

Then from the pTunes menu Prefs, scroll down to 'External Media Prefs' and select it. Tick the 'Handle Streaming Media' box at the bottom of the screen. This will make pTunes the default streaming app for most net radio URL's.

9.    #9  
    keeps telling me download failed
    Do you have a data connection with decent signal strength?

Are you saving the download to your device?
  11.    #11  
    got it thanks for your help. anyother apps that are a must have
    There is a sticky at the top of this forum for essential apps.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.