1.    #1  
    For some reason, I now find that 2Day begins the week on a Sunday, but my Datebook 6 begins on a Monday, which I prefer. I cannot figure out how to make 2Day begin the week on a Monday. I think I've looked everywhere! Prefs, all the different pages, etc. Am I just dumb?
    For 2Day to begin on Monday, you have to change it in the Preferences application, under "General -- Formats," which also changes the default Palm PIM (I'm guessing Datebk6 has a setting separate from the system wide one).
    and it will change your starting date across the board including month views, etc. I was hoping we would get an option to combine Saturday and Sunday into the combined square.
  4.    #4  
    I went into preferences, but don't see any "general". Odd. I wonder if I restored all of 2 day when I put everything back on my Treo.
    It is in the basic palm preferences (not 2day). The same place as date & time, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC View Post
    I went into preferences, but don't see any "general". Odd. I wonder if I restored all of 2 day when I put everything back on my Treo.

Are you looking at "preferences" for your treo? So you shouldn't be looking at the "preferences" in 2day. In another words, regardless of whether you have 2day or whatever, this is where you would go to set your preferences on your palm.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    That was it! I was looking in 2day preferences, instead of the Palm's general preferences! Thanks all! Gotta love these forums!
    Good! Ya got it....

I was just about ready to break out my number 10 black crayon and draw you a picture.....hehehehehe