1.    #1  
    So I was trying to check email last night and it kept timing out. Tried several times, waiting 10-20 minutes between tries. Then I tried to access some web pages and no go there either. So, I did a reset by removing the battery and everything (email, web) worked fine after that. My question is: Is something that has to be done periodically when email and/or web access doesn't work? Usually if I time out on email, the next time I try (after waiting a few minutes) it will work. Just wondering if others experience this and how often?

Thanks
    It shouldn't happen very often. Probably some 3rd party app causing a conflict. If it keeps happening you should probably look into what apps you have added lately and see if something like that is causing it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    It shouldn't happen very often. Probably some 3rd party app causing a conflict. If it keeps happening you should probably look into what apps you have added lately and see if something like that is causing it.
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. The phone is pretty new so I haven't added a lot to it. Mostly a few freeware games.