Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Can anybody tell me why I don't get an audible notification of arriving email. Under my account I marked the box to notify me of when an email comes and then picked an alert sound. When the email comes the little notification bell shows up in the upper right hand corner of the screen, but no audible alert. Any help? Email is different from messaging in the Sounds tab correct? There is no email sound tab.

BTW, I don't have the sound turned off or anything like that. Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Check if you system volume is off. Pref > Sounds > System
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbey View Post
    Can anybody tell me why I don't get an audible notification of arriving email. Under my account I marked the box to notify me of when an email comes and then picked an alert sound. When the email comes the little notification bell shows up in the upper right hand corner of the screen, but no audible alert. Any help? Email is different from messaging in the Sounds tab correct? There is no email sound tab.

BTW, I don't have the sound turned off or anything like that. Thanks for the help.
    Where at on the Centro is this "box to notify me of when an email comes" that you speak of at? Is it in the Versamail settings?