1.    #1  
    Wow, this is a surprising disappointment. The micro sd card doesn't stay inserted. It pops out of place at the slightest contact near the door.

Does anyone else have this problem? The card absolutely will not stay in place.

I'm using a transcend 2GB minisd card.
    Quote Originally Posted by logmein View Post
    Wow, this is a surprising disappointment. The micro sd card doesn't stay inserted. It pops out of place at the slightest contact near the door.

Not I.

So, it does this with contact NEAR the door (as opposed to ON it)? Sounds like it's time for service or replacement.

Have you tried shaking the Treo when there's no (I assume you mean "mini") sd card in the slot? This might loosen any small obstruction that allows the card to fully connect, but keeps it from fully resting in the slot.

You might also (carefully) blow into the slot or maybe look in it for visible obstructions.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by logmein View Post

Please clarify -- are you using microSD or miniSD? The 755p uses miniSD. If you have a microSD card, you need a micro-to-mini adapter.
    Also make sure you have the door completely snapped down on both sides.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the help, guys. After a few more attempts I was able to click the card into place. I have a mini sd card by the way.