1.    #1  
    just wanted to say hello just got my centro last week and i love most of it but need some help im looking for something better than blazer i dont like it also looking for a good Launcher what will work best with centro and when i find apps i want do i save,em to the centro or to my sd card
    tia
    ryan
    Last edited by ryanlberg; 01/11/2008 at 07:36 AM.
    In the future, it might be best to separate your questions into different threads.

With that said,

1) I use Opera Mini for 95% of my web browsing.

2) I put all the apps that I use regularly in the "Main" category, then I just type the first letter or two to select them. I deleted all other categories. If I need something else, I only have to cycle through Main, All, and SD Card. Works great for me. Also, I'm assuming that the Centro will allow mapping of your own apps to the buttons. In other words, you don't have to keep the standard ones there. For example, the "Mail" button on my Treo launches Opera Mini (because I use it a lot). Between the buttons and their 2nd functions, that covers most of the stuff I use a lot.

3) Normally, I put all apps on the SD card first. If they won't work from there, I move them to the Treo.

One more thing: Be specific in your thread titles and you will get more help. Your thread title looks like you want to discuss the next Palm device that (may) be coming out.
    Last edited by Tonylmiller; 01/11/2008 at 07:13 AM.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the info next time i will Be more specific
    I use a similar Category system, but file all apps as unfilled and delete all others. This way, your system even works better IMO. You are the only other poster that I have seen use this.
    FastFrank
    Frank:

Yeah, I might even try that for a while. Then I can change my name to FastTony.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.