1.    #1  
    I have a seemingly simple question:

My problem is that I want to completely turn off any vibrating function when i slide my phone to vibrate, and when I turn it to ringer, I want whatever I have set (vibrate or ring) to go off.

Example: Phone is on vibrate when ringer is on, I want to simply move the switch to turn the vibrate off

Are there any programs that do this? I've tried Butler and the only option is "Vibrating Alerts Only Vibrate if Ringer is off (top mute switch)" but that doesn't solve my problem. I'm willing to pay for any program, I just need to be guided in the right direction.

Thanks!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    So, when the sound is turned on, you want the phone to ring and vibrate. But when the sound is turned off, you don't want it to ring or vibrate at all?

Or is it that you always want the phone to ring and you simply want to control the vibrate function from the top switch?

Both choices are a bit odd and I'm not sure the hard switch can be reprogrammed with a software application. The switch may physically turn off the external speaker.
    11+ yrs w/ a Palm: It's come a long way!
  3.    #3  
    I want to be able to have the ringer switch on (and have it vibrate/ring/both depending on what I choose) and when the switch is off (normally vibrate) I want nothing on. I would like to switch from vibrate to silent with the switch basically.
    Of course if the switch is simply for the speaker, then there is no option I guess
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    You may want to try the program Central by Bluefish Software. Its Do Not Disturb function may provide you with the sort of sound/vibrate customization you're after. Good luck.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nexis View Post
    You may want to try the program Central by Bluefish Software. Its Do Not Disturb function may provide you with the sort of sound/vibrate customization you're after. Good luck.
    Thanks for the help, thats what I was looking for!