1.    #1  
    Converting MP3ís to Ringtones

I want to install a program that will allow me to create my own Ringtones for a Palm Treo755p. I see a few applications, but apprehensive on which one to purchase.

300-600-650-700p-755p
    I would start off with either Minitones or Musictones. They are both freeware. They will convert MP3s to Ringtones. Here is a guide to using Minitones: http://mytreo.net/treofaq/MiniTones. There are also some excellent Ringtone Managers on the market, such as Lightwav, RingCare, MRing, Ringo, etc. I would recommend you do a search on TreoCentral and read reviews of these apps, and then download a trial. Once you find one you like then purchase it. Happy Hunting.
    If you don't mind using your pc use audacity to convert the files to wav and use vfs exchange on your treo to add them as ringtones. Both apps are free.
    I like using Ringcare desktop for easy mp3 ringtone converting. Very easy to use. Only problem is that it isn't free but it's worth a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    I like using Ringcare desktop for easy mp3 ringtone converting. Very easy to use. Only problem is that it isn't free but it's worth a look.
    The customer service you get from GoTreo is well worth the little bit you pay for their products. I just had a RingCare issue and they added code to my version to make it work. Tell me what other software company would do that. I own my own photography business and customer service has always been tops for me and something I'd be willing to pay for.

ET
    I'll put in my vote for MiniTunes. I just do not care for all those cheesy header/footer graphics GoTreo Software has been putting in their apps recently... they really are ugly.