1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have an issue (I think it is a bug but not sure) whereby whenever the WM6 OS gives you an alert about missing a call and/or getting a voicemail it then also wants to give you alerts about emails that have been received in GMM? It is really annoying because you need to actually choose to view the emails from the pop up message in order to get the notification to go away. If you simply choose dismiss the notice it keeps coming back. Given that GMM shows how many unread emails you have while looking at the today screen this is totally unnecessary-- and it normally doesn't do this. In other words, if I don't miss any calls I never get the pop ups about receiving emails, but as soon as I miss a call then it wants to tell me I have X new emails.

This is with a Treo 750 running official ATT WM6 ROM and GMM 5.0.0.71 (I think--but definitely one version past the original GMM 5.0)
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  2.    #2  
    Would appreciate any feedback on this issue.

Am I alone, or are others noticing and not caring.

Thanks
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    On Treo 750 with WM6, when the Good "lockup" is active it shows a notifier for missed calls. This notifier does not appear to get updated properly to cancel notifications, instead showing missed calls from days before.

How do I clear notifications like this or prevent them from showing?