1.    #1  
    Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I tried to do a search but it was useless because it kept rejecting the "to" and "go" as too short.
    I'm not real happy with this program. Working on Word docs is slow at times and despite it's claim it refuses to open PDF files. I get this message:

"An unexpected error has occurred
    Error Number 0x7370104"

Any ideas? The Dataviz site was absolutely a waste of time. No help whatsoever.
    word to go does not open pdf files. pdf to go opens them. The pdfs need to be located on an sd card in the Documents directory.
    I love & use DTG every day. As a five year user I have witnessed DTG evolve into a more stable and reliable program with each upgrade. I have no problems accessing pdf files.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Well I'm having and have allways had a problem with V10 opening my excell files. I get the message that the application to open this type of file is not installed. I have followed their instruction on the web page with no sucess. I just got fustrated and gave up. I may try again over the weekend. I just don't see any improvement in operation or stability since v8.0
    What device are you using? What version of D2G are you using? Is it stored on your device or on your card?

Give us more info and perhaps we could be more helpful.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    word to go does not open pdf files. pdf to go opens them. The pdfs need to be located on an sd card in the Documents directory.
    ...or you can use PalmPDF, which is excellent, stable FREEWARE (and available at mytreo.net)

Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    What device are you using? What version of D2G are you using? Is it stored on your device or on your card?

Give us more info and perhaps we could be more helpful.
    I have a Centro. Docs to Go Version 10. On my device.
    First thing I would do is reinstall Docs to Go. Is it part of the ROM in Centro, or did you install it? If you installed it, I would reinstall and see if that helps. I use a Treo 650, but I do have to reinstall D2G every now and then.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I have a palm 755p and had been using DTG sucessfuly through version 8.0. I purchased V9 while using a Treo 650 and found that some of my documents either would not open or I could not save them.

I recently purchased the 755p and purchased the upgrade to the latest version of DTG. My files still are either not recognized or will not save. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. This is so fustrating and expensive.
  10.    #10  
    It came preinstalled on my Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    ...or you can use PalmPDF, which is excellent, stable FREEWARE (and available at mytreo.net)
    Shneor
    Absolutely correct. If you need to use Docs to Go for .pdf files, download PalmPDF, it is great. Here's a direct link to get it:

http://www.metaviewsoft.de/en/Softwa...PDF/index.html
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    If you get the error "not installed," try within DTG's file management function to move the application to the device and then back to the card - see what happens. As for opening PDF files, it does that fine; I no longer use PDF File Viewer. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    "An unexpected error has occurred
    Error Number 0x7370104"
    Hi Sue,

How are you getting the pdfs onto your Centro? Is it by email, downloaded with Chattermail? If so, you might try downloading the pdf to your computer, and copying it to your SD card, and then opening it with Docs to Go. I have had some problems with Chatter downloading attachments improperly recently, so I'm wondering whether that's the problem (DTG can't open the pdf because the file is messed up somehow).

Marc
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    For some reason I'm able to open pdf's on DTG I'm running version 8.002. I dont have any other pdf programs on my 700P.