Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I just installed TakePhone last night and I am really liking it. However, there is one thing I don't like about it. I setup my ibar with the contacts I use call the most. When I call someone from the ibar, the call log in both TakePhone and the default phone app only shows their name. It doesn't show which number I called for them. I have it setup so that TakePhone prompts me for the number I want to call, however, I switched it to a set number and it's still the same issue. Basically, it just lists the persons name but it doesn't show (M) or (H) or (W) in parenthesis anymore after their name. If someone calls me however, the listing is shown correctly in both logs...Name followed by either (H), (W) or (M). Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Have you tried to include the (H) or etc. in the ibar name? I think it just takes the ibar name and saves it. Since the ibar icon should be just for one number, you can name it exactly like in the contact.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon