Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I have a centro coming in the mail in a few days.

    anyone know if LudusP work with the centro?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    I have a centro coming in the mail in a few days.

    anyone know if LudusP work with the centro?
    Works for me!
  3. #3  
    Yup

  4. #4  
    Works like a charm
  5.    #5  
    thanks guys./

    probably will end up sticking with my 755p, just thought i give the centro a try for a few days.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    thanks guys./

    probably will end up sticking with my 755p, just thought i give the centro a try for a few days.
    Wow..I couldn't imagine going back to that form factor after having the Centro. Had a 700p forever. But, to each his own! Maybe you'll get won over
  7. #7  
    Same here. Not saying theres anythin wrong with the 700P . I loved my 700P but after I went to the Sprint store and held my hand on a Centro , that was it. I still held onto my 700P for a few weeks to be sure. Hard to give up on a great device but the Centro was everything the 700P ws with the smaller form factor. But I will add if the 700P does all you need it to do and you have to pay out any money to move to a Centro then yes it makes total sense to keep the 700P. And yes Lupus P works fine.
  8. notyou's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #8  
    You say that it works for you? For me, when I select:

    All-in-1 Phone Btn: Send

    The green button doesn't do anything. The phone button does fire up the phone app.

    When I select:

    All-in-1 Phone Btn: Phone

    Neither the green nor the phone button do anything.

    :-{

    Thanks!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by notyou View Post
    You say that it works for you? For me, when I select:

    All-in-1 Phone Btn: Send

    The green button doesn't do anything. The phone button does fire up the phone app.

    When I select:

    All-in-1 Phone Btn: Phone

    Neither the green nor the phone button do anything.

    :-{

    Thanks!

    Maybe it's something different with the ATT Centro, dunno. Works fine on my Sprint Centro.

Posting Permissions