1.    #1  
    I just got the 755p to replace my 700p and was very disappointed to find out the Picsel Proviewer is apparently not compatible with it. Proviewer is great for viewing almost any type of document or image such as pdf, doc, and jpg files very quickly.

Does anyone have another app to recommend that is similar? Or even better yet, anyone know of any way to get Proviewer to work on the 755p?

On installation it sends the phone into an endless reset loop.

Thanks.

Jeff
    I'm still using Proviewer on my 755p. I'm using version 1.0.29, and so far everything that I've opened in it has worked. I didn't have any trouble installing it. If you're seeing resets during install, try resetting the device and holding the 5-way in the up position to prevent the loading of any extensions. Then try installing again.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I'm still using Proviewer on my 755p. I'm using version 1.0.29, and so far everything that I've opened in it has worked. I didn't have any trouble installing it. If you're seeing resets during install, try resetting the device and holding the 5-way in the up position to prevent the loading of any extensions. Then try installing again.
    Thanks Conrad. I give that a try tonight and report back.

Jeff
  4.    #4  
    That did the trick! Thanks Conrad!

Now that I've got it installed, I think I vaguely remember needing to install this way with my 700p also.

Proviewer works with the 755p after all!