1.    #1  
    Does the Centro have a 'back up' button or 'ESC' key, or 'previous screen' button???

How can you reprogram a favorite 'speed dial' button, or where can I delete
    the button then re do it?

Many Thanks!
    try the menu button (bottom right)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by nasdq1 View Post
    Does the Centro have a 'back up' button or 'ESC' key, or 'previous screen' button???

How can you reprogram a favorite 'speed dial' button, or where can I delete
    the button then re do it?
    If you're talking 'back' when using the internet, just press the backspace arrow that's to the right of the 'L' key to go back.

To reprogram the favorite keys, scroll to them, then hit the 'menu' key and choose "Edit Favorites Button" to edit the one you've highlighted, or "Edit Favorite Pages" to edit multiple buttons.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    If you are talking about the Palm OS in general, no there aren't. They aren't really needed with the Palm OS.
    This can be done with Butler. It will allow you to use the volume up/down buttons to scroll through the apps you've used in the order that you've used them.
    Actually there is a built-in feature to see and select recently used applications on the Centro!

Hold the home button (with the house symbol) down for about a second or so to see a list of recently used applications. Don't hold it too long!

Once you've done it, it becomes easy to get the timing right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribble View Post
    Actually there is a built-in feature to see and select recently used applications on the Centro!

Hold the home button (with the house symbol) down for about a second or so to see a list of recently used applications. Don't hold it too long!

Once you've done it, it becomes easy to get the timing right!
    Thanks - I didn't know this! By the way, it's not just Centro. It works on my 700p.

Similarly, if you're in the phone app and tap the call button, it pops up a list of the last few calls you've made. I assume this is the same on the Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis10 View Post
    This can be done with Butler. It will allow you to use the volume up/down buttons to scroll through the apps you've used in the order that you've used them.

The problem with that is it disables the ringer volume unless you press another button at the same time. I found it more important to be able to change the ringer volume easily with one hand so I bagged Butler.
    Wish it would do the same w card applications
    I don't think card apps are on the recent apps list much like the default launcher doesn't allow you to categorize them or show in any other view than the card's name group.