1.    #1  
    Unfortunately, I have had to hard-reset my Treo 680. After putting Chatter back, I am getting a message that says Chatter Email requires that the ChatterExg Library be installed on the Treo. Anyone know what that is, or how to get it? Thanks in advance. I am really missing Chatter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC View Post
    Unfortunately, I have had to hard-reset my Treo 680. After putting Chatter back, I am getting a message that says Chatter Email requires that the ChatterExg Library be installed on the Treo. Anyone know what that is, or how to get it? Thanks in advance. I am really missing Chatter!
    Go to get.chatteremail.com with Blazer and run the OTA install. If that doesn't work, after warm resetting the device, uses FileZ or ZLauncher to deleter Chatter, ChatterUtils, ChatterExg (if it's there), and ChatterPOP3. Then go to get.chatteremail.com with Blazer and try again. It should work.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - I'll give it a try.