Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1160
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    .....Once I found a picture, it wasn't hard to just plug in the images to the template I already had for the smiley face one.
    You replaced the smiley face with a rhino?! Quick, someone get some smelling salts!
  2. #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    how's this?
    Whoa! That smilie face is awesome!


    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    That, I can do!
    Sweet, I can't wait! <hugs>

    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    mcentreville: could we get the vglass series with the solid top bar?
    Yep, it's on the way. That's what I requested, the solid top and bottom bar....at least of the green and brown anyway.

    Yay! It's gonna be so cooll!
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Whoa! That smilie face is awesome!
    Yep, he's a cutie all right! Did you see his reflection? It's winking!

    I'm going to alternate between NachoB's and mcentreville's skins, they're both just too cute to only choose one!

    Thanks again NachoB and mcentreville! You both are absolutely amazing!

    And a special thanks to Shimon, for making this app available! I'm LOVING it!
  4. #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    If you ever decide to make any more can you make a really pink shade? I am a pink freak...lol
    I'll probably end up renaming that color "Plum," and come out with a pink one. How does the attached look for color?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mcentreville; 03/07/2008 at 03:02 PM. Reason: changed attachment
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I'll probably end up renaming that color "Plum," and come out with a pink one. How does the attached look for color?
    Ooooh, I think it's pretty! ....but yea, you weren't talking to me so I'll be quiet.
  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I'll probably end up renaming that color "Plum," and come out with a pink one. How does the attached look for color?
    I dont have the phone in front of me being its the wifes phone but thats getting pretty close.

    I say maybe a brighter shade of pink maybe????
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I dont have the phone in front of me being its the wifes phone but thats getting pretty close.

    I say maybe a brighter shade of pink maybe????
    I did a different one. See same post above (#144). I can't find good pics online (they all seem more "rose" or "plum" to me than true pink). Also, how it looks on the phone will depend on screen brightness, hue, etc. Any way you can borrow your wife's phone to look at the attachment? Thanks for your help!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  8. #148  
    LOL she wont be home for a couple hours yet but the one in that post looks better now. Looks almost right on to me.

    I'll check later on and report back.
  9. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #149  
    looks a lot better. could even stand to be pinker but that is great
    Last edited by Penny; 03/07/2008 at 04:01 PM.
  10. #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Got your rhino ready, I just need a picture of your screen (how it's set up) so I know what size and where to place him on the wallpaper. Pay no attention to the background and the other items, I was just goofing off.
    Do your magic, I'm still using the stock TakephONE screen...so what ever looks good, you works for me. Thanks for the hard work!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

    My beer blogs:

    Rev. Rhino on Flickr

    Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  11. #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I did a different one. See same post above (#144). I can't find good pics online (they all seem more "rose" or "plum" to me than true pink). Also, how it looks on the phone will depend on screen brightness, hue, etc. Any way you can borrow your wife's phone to look at the attachment? Thanks for your help!



    Ok just compared. The brighness looks good but still has too much purple in it. make it towars this hue on this smiley.
  12. #152  
    Shimon,

    I'm noticing some graphic distortion with the long title bar. In all the screens, the "Bluetooth", "Signal", and "Battery" icons seem to drop 1 pixel from the top.

    I also noticed if you have a voicemail "v" indicator flashing on the top bar, the titles of all the screens are cut off, leaving on the first 1 or 2 characters.
    Last edited by newworld; 03/08/2008 at 11:03 AM.
  13. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #153  
    Thanks for all you guys hard work. It is much appreciated!
  14. #154  
    wow some great work.. much appreciated... i am a vglass fan.. waiting on those updates

    i also noticed with the bell in the cornor, it strips the name sprint and u just see S.. same issue happens when u switch through the tabs.. i never noticed that

    i just switched to newest version
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/08/2008 at 05:07 PM.
  15. #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    wow some great work.. much appreciated... i am a vglass fan.. waiting on those updates

    i also noticed with the bell in the cornor, it strips the name sprint and u just see S.. same issue happens when u switch through the tabs.. i never noticed that

    i just switched to newest version
    Should have the vGlass skins updated for long title bar in a couple of days. What color are you using (just in case it should take longer to update all of them, and I can just do the one for you in the meantime)?
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  16. #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Should have the vGlass skins updated for long title bar in a couple of days. What color are you using (just in case it should take longer to update all of them, and I can just do the one for you in the meantime)?
    The blue one... thanks so much

    i found the other thread which has the new skins.. i put a detail request there...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=138559&page=8

    it might be too much to ask for, but one can dream right, haha
  17.    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

    I'm noticing some graphic distortion with the long title bar. In all the screens, the "Bluetooth", "Signal", and "Battery" icons seem to drop 1 pixel from the top.

    I also noticed if you have a voicemail "v" indicator flashing on the top bar, the titles of all the screens are cut off, leaving on the first 1 or 2 characters.
    Hi,

    Aware of both issues. Trying to resolve.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18.    #158  
    Hi all,

    A new version - 7.55 (030) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - 'Send contact': added selection of formats to send a contact
    (via SMS/MMS/Bluetooth/eMail): vCard, short vCard (only
    name & single number), text.

    - Display: several minor fixes for display of title bar with new skins.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19.    #159  
    Hi all,

    Sorry for the trouble - just posted version 7.55 (031) at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Display: some more minor fixes (bottom tabs not showing in
    'Redial' screen).

    - Display: option to skin “More actions...” & “Copy” buttons in
    call log details screen.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    - Display: several minor fixes for display of title bar with new skins.
    Shimon, it seems the text on the title bar being cut off is fixed but the distortion of the "bluetooth", "signal bar", and "battery" icons remain.
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions