Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast
    Button style: w/smiley face (vGlass or TAKEphONE; opaque or transp)
    Button color: w/smiley face
    Top bar style: w/smiley face (vGlass or TAKEphONE)
    Top bar length: w/smiley face (full length or trad. Palm look)
    Top bar color: w/smiley face
    Bottom bar style: w/smiley face (vGlass or TAKEphONE)
    Bottom bar color: w/smiley face
    Wallpaper: w/smiley face

Geeeee, that order form wasn't too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    So I understand correctly, what combo of the brown and green are you looking for? vGlass brown, with green wallpaper? vGlass green with brown wallpaper? or the vGlass buttons and top/bottom bar from the other series? Aaagh! Maybe I should just type out an order blank -- LOL

Button style:______________(vGlass or TAKEphONE; opaque or transp)
    Button color:______________
    Top bar style:_____________________(vGlass or TAKEphONE)
    Top bar length:____________________(full length or trad. Palm look)
    Top bar color:_____________________
    Bottom bar style:___________________(vGlass or TAKEphONE)
    Bottom bar color:___________________
    Wallpaper:_________________________

Now I'm getting curious about what people have as combinations. Perhaps we'll need to start a new thread, entitled "TAKEphONE Screenshots"!
    Oh no, I wasn't asking for anything complicated. I like each of those individual colors in your vGlass collection just as they are...the brown, and the green...separately. I switch between the two and I'm just excited about them having the same color bar all the way across at the top and bottom vs the black. That's all, no complicated designs for me. But I sincerely appreciate your offer to make something for me. <hugs>
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Geeeee, that order form wasn't too complicated.

how's this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Oh no, I wasn't asking for anything complicated. I like each of those individual colors in your vGlass collection just as they are...the brown, and the green...separately.
    That, I can do!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Sprint 700P. As long as I stay in TAKEphONE it doesn't return. Only if I leave and come back to TAKEphONE.
    EDIT: Actually, I can stay in TAKEphONE, go into Preferences, hit OK, and it comes back also.
    Hi,

Problem is the system still holds the status of voicemail, so whenever TAKEphONE queries it - it has to show voicemail exists again...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    mcentreville, that's a nice Happy Face..can you or Nacho do one like that with a Rhino looking straight at you? Thanks in advance...you guys ROCK!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    how's this?
    WOWZERS! That's absolutely perfect! Toooooooo cute! Thanks so much!
    how's this?
    I just downloaded it, and it's just toooooooo cute! Thanks mcentreville! The smiley guy shows up really clear in all the views.

Now I can rotate between this one, and NachoB's.

I don't know how you both manage to make them. I took a look at it (skin program) last night and just couldn't quite figure it out. But now I don't have to thanks to you both, since I've got 2 to choose from!

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    mcentreville & NachoB, many thanks to the pair of you for doing these skins!

I think you have helped to make many peoples Treo's just that little bit more special, and of course thanks to Shimon for TAKEphONE

Damn awesome to be honest
    mcentreville: could we get the vglass series with the solid top bar?

A word of caution: if you had the option checked for top line in solid color and you use a skin with a solid top bar, you will get a white line separating that bar. Uncheck the option and it will go away.

BTW Shimon, mcentreville, and nacho: good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    mcentreville, that's a nice Happy Face..can you or Nacho do one like that with a Rhino looking straight at you? Thanks in advance...you guys ROCK!
    You know how hard it is to find a picture of a rhino looking straight at you (everybody seems to want to take side views!) Whew! But I had fun putting this together. Once I found a picture, it wasn't hard to just plug in the images to the template I already had for the smiley face one. The font is a little difficult to read over the top of it, but if you use white with black border, you can get by. Maybe NachoB can come up with something too! I'll be off for a few days.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    mcentreville: could we get the vglass series with the solid top bar?
    My next project. Probably sometime next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Got your rhino ready, I just need a picture of your screen (how it's set up) so I know what size and where to place him on the wallpaper. Pay no attention to the background and the other items, I was just goofing off.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/07/2008 at 12:03 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    You blow my mind, NachoB -- that Rhino, with the mirroring effect, is just too cute!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    You blow my mind, NachoB -- that Rhino, with the mirroring effect, is just too cute!!
    Thanks
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    All I can say(for both of you)WoW! that is nice, very nice...thank you fellas!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    MC expressed a desire to see what skin/wallpaper combinations folks were using and, in the absence of a new TAKEphONE Screenshots thread, I thought I'd post my brand spankin' new combinations here.

The wallpapers are both custom beauties created by NachoB from a picture of my son and our German shepherd when she was a puppy.

NachoB also made the blue skin, while the charcoal skin is from MC's newly posted TAKEphONE Skins 2.0. It was NachoB's intention that I use the charcoal skin with the charcoal background and the blue skin with the blue background, but I'm just insane enough to like the contrast in mixing them up, too.

Thanks so much, NachoB and mcentreville, I'm just ecstatic!!!!!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    New version of skins to go along with TAKEphONE 7.55 (build 028 and up) are available at my download site (check signature). If you want the look of a full bar across the top, then go with TAKEphONE Skins 2.0. If you want the more traditional "Palm" look, then go with 1.0.

For all you pink Centro users out there: I'm curious how the new color, "Rose," under version 2.0, might work for you.

Thanks!
    Looks great, it looks more plum looking on the phone but it is awesome. Thanks!

If you ever decide to make any more can you make a really pink shade? I am a pink freak...lol
    Last edited by Penny; 03/07/2008 at 01:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    You guys are amazing with all this stuff! Great work!
    NachoB should be getting kick backs from some of the app developers. His work makes these apps sell faster IMO.

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast