Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I'll put it on my list. My turn-around time isn't as fast as NachoB's , but I should be able to have it done sometime tomorrow, if that's soon enough
    That would be awesome, thank you!!
    I'll put it on my list. My turn-around time isn't as fast as NachoB's , but I should be able to have it done sometime tomorrow, if that's soon enough
    I'm divorced and live alone (by choice), I have an excuse.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I seemed to have lost my "blip" sound.

In Options-->Volume Settings, I have it set to "2", and have everything checked, but when I hit my "Phone" key (to cycle through views), I don't get a "blip".

It works when I hit the buttons on the bottom of the screen or the double arrows on the left/right side of the i-bar, and it even works when I choose a different number in Volume Settings, just not when I use the "Phone" key.

Anyone else notice this?

ETA: I'm using the latest registered version 7.55 (027)
    Last edited by Delpita; 03/06/2008 at 07:08 AM.
  4.    #104  
    Hi all,

version 7.55 (028) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Journal: added option automatically open DayNotez when
    creating a journal entry

- Display: refresh time & date display only when time changes
    (every minute, and not every second).

- Display: fixed title text scrambling in "Dialpad" screen.

- Treo: possible fix for incoming call not showing name/number
    in "last call" line (while call exists).

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    I seemed to have lost my "blip" sound.

In Options-->Volume Settings, I have it set to "2", and have everything checked, but when I hit my "Phone" key (to cycle through views), I don't get a "blip".

It works when I hit the buttons on the bottom of the screen or the double arrows on the left/right side of the i-bar, and it even works when I choose a different number in Volume Settings, just not when I use the "Phone" key.

Anyone else notice this?

ETA: I'm using the latest registered version 7.55 (027)
    My experience is the same. But I don't recall if it ever did "blip" when pressing the phone key to cycle views. When cycling views in Agendus using the datebook button I don't get "blips" either.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/06/2008 at 08:20 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My experience is the same. But I don't recall if it ever did "blip" when pressing the phone key to cycle views.
    Hmmmmm........ I thought it did. Maybe I'm just 'imagining' things (which is entirely possible.) I only noticed the blip not there last night.
    Bug? I get a voicemail, the icon flashes in upper left, I stab it with my steely stylus and select "Just turn off", and the flashing icon goes away. I leave TAKEphONE by launching another app. I return to TAKEphONE and the flashing voicemail icon is back. I just can't kill the beast. Is this by design I keep having to tell the voicemail prompt to go away each time and leave and return to TAKEphONE? I'm not one to check my voicemails right a way so others may not notice this.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  8.    #108  
    Bug? I get a voicemail, the icon flashes in upper left, I stab it with my steely stylus and select "Just turn off", and the flashing icon goes away. I leave TAKEphONE by launching another app. I return to TAKEphONE and the flashing voicemail icon is back. I just can't kill the beast. Is this by design I keep having to tell the voicemail prompt to go away each time and leave and return to TAKEphONE? I'm not one to check my voicemails right a way so others may not notice this.
    Hi,

What device is this ? on what carrier ?
    Sometimes the carrier keeps reporting the voicemail until you check it...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

What device is this ? on what carrier ?
    Sometimes the carrier keeps reporting the voicemail until you check it...
    Sprint 700P. As long as I stay in TAKEphONE it doesn't return. Only if I leave and come back to TAKEphONE.
    EDIT: Actually, I can stay in TAKEphONE, go into Preferences, hit OK, and it comes back also.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    "- Display: refresh time & date display only when time changes
    (every minute, and not every second). "

brilliant its finally fixed! thank you

request: Although i love the default skin, is there anyway the built in skinning can be disabled so something else like palm revolts can skin it making it more consistant perhaps maybe takephone might even run faster.
    Last edited by jin5; 03/06/2008 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I would greatly appreciate it if you would do a version of your gunmetal blue skin with the gunmetal blue i-Bar background image (which creates the "frame" effect around the i-Bar pictures), with the title bar completely across the top, as well. Thank you!!
    You'll find it at my download site (see signature), under TAKEphONE Skins 2.0. It's included in the zip file, under "Opaque Buttons." You'll notice I added this for ALL the colors. Let me know if this works for you. If you'd rather have a combo of transparent buttons/opaque iBar buttons, let me know, and I'll do a "custom" job.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    You'll find it at my download site (see signature), under TAKEphONE Skins 2.0. It's included in the zip file, under "Opaque Buttons." You'll notice I added this for ALL the colors. Let me know if this works for you. If you'd rather have a combo of transparent buttons/opaque iBar buttons, let me know, and I'll do a "custom" job.
    You've been busy. Nice work!

Palm Pre wallpapers
    New version of skins to go along with TAKEphONE 7.55 (build 028 and up) are available at my download site (check signature). If you want the look of a full bar across the top, then go with TAKEphONE Skins 2.0. If you want the more traditional "Palm" look, then go with 1.0.

For all you pink Centro users out there: I'm curious how the new color, "Rose," under version 2.0, might work for you.

Thanks!
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    You've been busy. Nice work!
    Thank you. As have you! I'd like to update the vGlass skins also, but I think I've probably used up my "hobby time" for the week!
    Awesome stuff mcentreville!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Awesome stuff mcentreville!!
    That's quite a compliment, considering none of my skins have smiley faces! (I'll just have to include them here ... )
    You made a nice gunmetal blue one, so I suppose that's 'almost' as nice as the smiley guys. I'm sure you were "thinking" about smiley faces though! LOL!

As always, incredible work MC!!!!!
    Thank you. As have you! I'd like to update the vGlass skins also, but I think I've probably used up my "hobby time" for the week!
    Awesome indeed! I'll be waiting for your next hobby time batch, you know I want the brown and green. But you rest for now, your work is well worth the wait my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohappydaye View Post
    Awesome indeed! I'll be waiting for your next hobby time batch, you know I want the brown and green. But you rest for now, your work is well worth the wait my friend.
    So I understand correctly, what combo of the brown and green are you looking for? vGlass brown, with green wallpaper? vGlass green with brown wallpaper? or the vGlass buttons and top/bottom bar from the other series? Aaagh! Maybe I should just type out an order blank -- LOL

Button style:______________(vGlass or TAKEphONE; opaque or transp)
    Button color:______________
    Top bar style:_____________________(vGlass or TAKEphONE)
    Top bar length:____________________(full length or trad. Palm look)
    Top bar color:_____________________
    Bottom bar style:___________________(vGlass or TAKEphONE)
    Bottom bar color:___________________
    Wallpaper:_________________________

Now I'm getting curious about what people have as combinations. Perhaps we'll need to start a new thread, entitled "TAKEphONE Screenshots"!