Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    In other words.......... you want me to shut up, cuz I'm no help. Ok, fine.... I can take a hint.........

<Del slowly walks out of the thread and goes to her 'happy place':
    her yellow smiley face bean bag chair in the corner of her livingingroom . . . >

Del,
    Come back. I'm just in "denial".
    Going out to dinner with friends tonight, and depending on how much champagne I have to drink, I might just "bit the bullet" when I get home tonight.
    Tks for the attempted intervention.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    No worries TurboTiger, I like my 'happy place' .

Have fun tonight, but not TOOOOO much fun, or you may end up doing this (and then you won't have to worry about trying to fix the i-Bar in TAKEphONE..... you'll just have to suffer without it. )

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Did you try just clearing the button and then readding it?
    Much to easy an answer OLD H. That worked!
    I'd rather do that than reinstall.
    Tks again.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Did you try just clearing the button and then readding it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Much to easy an answer OLD H. That worked!
    I'd rather do that than reinstall.
    Tks again.
    Good Luck

Ummmmmmmm.......... that was my next suggestion, but I uhhhhhhh, fell asleep in my happy place...........

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    yeah

kinda bad if you have all the pages full but better than going though all your prefs again.

Glad I could help
    Ummmmmmmm.......... that was my next suggestion, but I uhhhhhhh, fell asleep in my happy place...........
    Yeah I figured that but we didn't want to wake you up from your happy place.
    Have a good night.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #1047  
    Hi,

I see this is resolved by my geniuses...

Thanks to all !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

I see this is resolved by my geniuses...

Thanks to all !
    Yes all is well now Shimon.

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    New Question,
    Please remind me where in preferences, I can set the 5-way nav button, so that when I press right it automactically sets up an sms to be sent to contact I just selected.

TIA

Let me clarify. Currently, when I press the 5-way nav button to the right, it set up the sms to whatever phone number had been hightlighted from the last time I call that person.
    On my preious Treo 700p, I would press the 5-way nave button to the right and it would immediately seek out the mobile phone in the list and set it up for an sms.

TIA
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 07/28/2008 at 05:32 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Ug, I tried putting the I-bar plugin on Initiate....crash city. I finally had to force delete I8 then restore it from my backup.
  11.    #1051  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Ug, I tried putting the I-bar plugin on Initiate....crash city. I finally had to force delete I8 then restore it from my backup.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that.
    What versions were you using ?
    Since Initiate lately changed the plugins interface, it's best to use the latest version of the i-Bar plugin - get it at www.shsh.com/beta

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    I am using I8 3.63 and I'm not sure what version of the I-bar. I've downloaded the most recent version of the I-bar and will give it another try (keeping finger crossed).
    <sigh> My Treo 755p died on me last night. I was playing some pTunes, hit my home key, got the dreaded white screen........ and it's been a battle ever since. The PDA part of my Treo works, but the 'phone' part of it doesn't work. I tried different backups, and numerous resets (including 2 hard re-sets) and . . . nothing!!

I took it into Verizon, and they couldn't figure it out either. Luckily it's still under warranty, so they're shipping me another one.

In the meantime, I'm using my old LG enV.......... but I miiiiiiiissssssss my smiley guys in TAKEphONE!!!

As soon as I get my new Treo, I'm hotsyncing my calendar and contacts, then installing NVBackup, and then TAKEphONE!!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    <sigh> My Treo 755p died on me last night.
    Sorry to hear about your Treo Del.
    Good luck with the replacement. I know it will seem like an eternity until it comes.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    New Question,
    Please remind me where in preferences, I can set the 5-way nav button, so that when I press right it automactically sets up an sms to be sent to contact I just selected.

TIA

Let me clarify. Currently, when I press the 5-way nav button to the right, it set up the sms to whatever phone number had been hightlighted from the last time I call that person.
    On my preious Treo 700p, I would press the 5-way nave button to the right and it would immediately seek out the mobile phone in the list and set it up for an sms.

TIA
    Anyone? Anyone?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    TurboTiger, Do you mean when you tap on a pic from the i-Bar? If yes...... when you first set up a contact in the i-Bar, instead of choosing their number, choose "prompt", that way when you highlight their pic, another screen pops up and you can either "Cancel", "Call", or "SMS" that person (by using the 5-way).

If that's not what you mean, then I don't know right now........ I've hard-reset my phone, and don't have TAKEphONE on it.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    when you highlight their pic, another screen pops up and you can either "Cancel", "Call", or "SMS" that person (by using the 5-way).
    But once you get there, I used to be able to click right the 5-way and it would automatically set up the sms without you having to choose the mobile number from the list.

Click on ibar picture, right click 5-way and sms was ready to go. That's what I remember.

If that isn't so, then I'm going crazy. My head is mush right now. I've been trying to set up my new Centro since Friday night and I'm trying to sort things out so I can get it back to where my Treo 700p was.

TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    But once you get there, I used to be able to click right the 5-way and it would automatically set up the sms without you having to choose the mobile number from the list.

Click on ibar picture, right click 5-way and sms was ready to go. That's what I remember.

If that isn't so, then I'm going crazy. My head is mush right now. I've been trying to set up my new Centro since Friday night and I'm trying to sort things out so I can get it back to where my Treo 700p was.

TIA
    Yep, that's what I remember too. You need to set it up in the i-Bar. Edit the pic that you want, but don't choose their number, instead, make sure you have "Prompt".

I wish I could give you more detailed help...... I'm relying on my memory. I got so used to TAKEphONE, that I just did things automatically. I'm sure I'll be pounding my head too when I try to remember how I had my settings.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    make sure you have "Prompt".
    The "Prompt" is there. Hopefully someone will remember or Shimon chime in overnight.

Tiks Del
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    The "Prompt" is there. Hopefully someone will remember or Shimon chime in overnight.

Tiks Del
    Again....... I'm no help..... Sorry!

Shimon will be along soon........

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p