Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
    Just make sure in the iBar section where it says Number you have "http://" before the link. That's how it knows its a web page & not a phone number.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Just make sure in the iBar section where it says Number you have "http://" before the link. That's how it knows its a web page & not a phone number.
    Awesome! I didn't have the "http", so tapping it only made TAKEphONE attempt a phone call. Now that I've inserted "http", it works!! Thanks reverendrhino!!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    No problem...anytime.
    Trialing this at the mo, it's an excellent piece of software, will be buying the full version once pay day arrives!
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    No problem...anytime.
    It's awesome being able to add a weblink to the i-Bar. Hopefully, Shimon is refreshed from his vacation, and is ready to tackle his "To-do list" and start working on having the i-Bar as a full page!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    Trialing this at the mo, it's an excellent piece of software, will be buying the full version once pay day arrives!
    You WON'T be disappointed! Not only is it a great app, but Shimon is an awesome developer!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post

You WON'T be disappointed! Not only is it a great app, but Shimon is an awesome developer!
    I don't doubt it, I must say I'm very impressed with the amount of time he spends on here listening to his customers and how well he receives their feedback. Very few developers in any industry are that connected to their user base. Kudos to Shimon!
    Shimon is a VERY attentive and responsive developer.

About 2 years ago, I had purchased 4cast for my Z72. I have always kept a 'hard copy' of all my registration/activation codes for all my apps. Although I had the date and order # for 4cast, I didn't have the registration code for it. So, I emailed Shimon, gave him the date of purchase, and within a few hours, he emailed me with my registration code. Since then, I've purchased TAKEphONE, 2day, and 2dial.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Very cool. Maybe I'm missing something but I see the point of 2day but 2dial doesn't seem that must have..?
    TAKEphONE and 2day are my MOST used apps! I only use 2dial when I check my voicemail on my cellphone. I'm always forgetting which button to push to save or delete. I've been meaning to set it up for my voicemail at work, but it's not a priority for me at the moment. Plus, anyway I can help support Shimon is a plus in my book!

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Adding a "Here Here" for Shimon and his fantastic programs; I faithfully use (and LOVE) 4Cast and TakephOne. Could not deal withOUT them.
    Last edited by dollface; 06/22/2008 at 02:35 PM.
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Adding a "Here Here" for Shimon and his fantastic programs; I faithfully use (and LOVE) 4Cast and TakephOne. Could not deal with them.
    You mean: "Could not deal without them".

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    Del is a shsh.com groupie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    Do yourself a favor and trial 2day and 4cast. You won't regret it an have nothing to loose.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Del is a shsh.com groupie.
    I prefer "President of his fan-club". (Although, junkie also fits. )

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    You mean: "Could not deal without them".
    Oh brother, I didn't have enough coffee this morning when I posted that, I corrected it. Thanks!
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Do yourself a favor and trial 2day and 4cast. You won't regret it an have nothing to loose.

Good Luck
    could I ask, do you use DateBk6? It says on the shsh.com website that 2Day has a tight interface with DateBk6, which also has a Today screen in the newest version. Do I need both?? Can you tell me any advantages of 2Day over the "Today" screen in DateBk6? Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    could I ask, do you use DateBk6? It says on the shsh.com website that 2Day has a tight interface with DateBk6, which also has a Today screen in the newest version. Do I need both?? Can you tell me any advantages of 2Day over the "Today" screen in DateBk6? Thanks for your help.
    dollface,
    I don't use dateBK6 but I'm others will comment
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    dollface,
    I don't use dateBK6 but I'm others will comment
    Good Luck
    Oh, well, I downloaded the trial for 2Day and installed it, oh my it is wonderful. I'm buying it, it does interface perfectly with DateBk6 and anything entered into one app will automatically enter it into the other. I love the Launcher bar at the bottom where you can pick your 5 favorite apps to launch. 2Day is LOADED with options! I am also a big cheerleader for Shimon's great work.
    I use DateBk6, along with 2day. And yes, 2day works nicely with DateBk6. I used to use 'Today' that comes with DateBk6, but when I found 2day, I found it much nicer, prettier, and easier to use, so I no longer use 'Today'.

Also check out the

Verizon Treo 755p
    I use DateBk6, along with 2day. And yes, 2day works nicely with DateBk6. I used to use 'Today' that comes with DateBk6, but when I found 2day, I found it much nicer, prettier, and easier to use, so I no longer use 'Today'.
    Thanks! another satisfied customer