Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast
  1.    #781  
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I did via "Check for updates", and no on the Did you delete prev version.
    Thanks.

Will check.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Two bugs to report, one old, one new.

Old bug: under Preferences / Find, I have If single match - Open "Details, unchecked. And - If 10 or less - Open "Zoom", checked.
    If I do a search to a single contact TAKEphONE will open the Details of that contact even though that option is unchecked in Preferences.

New bug: This is regarding the new Add to.... feature in the Call Log. Same Find settings as above. Select the number in the Call Log, choose Add, choose Add to... do my search and find 10 or less contacts and allow TAKEphONE to perform a Zoom, TAKEphONE leaves the Add to... feature. You have to select a contact before TAKEphONE is allowed to Zoom or it won't work.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #783  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Two bugs to report, one old, one new.

Old bug: under Preferences / Find, I have If single match - Open "Details, unchecked. And - If 10 or less - Open "Zoom", checked.
    If I do a search to a single contact TAKEphONE will open the Details of that contact even though that option is unchecked in Preferences.

New bug: This is regarding the new Add to.... feature in the Call Log. Same Find settings as above. Select the number in the Call Log, choose Add, choose Add to... do my search and find 10 or less contacts and allow TAKEphONE to perform a Zoom, TAKEphONE leaves the Add to... feature. You have to select a contact before TAKEphONE is allowed to Zoom or it won't work.
    Will try to fix.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    hey shimon i know i mention this before but is there any way to put some space between the date and the time? i got sprint and its killing me its realy close together. i had a friend ask me the time i told them to check my treo of course takephone i wahat was on the screen and they remarked about it being so close.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  5.    #785  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    hey shimon i know i mention this before but is there any way to put some space between the date and the time? i got sprint and its killing me its realy close together. i had a friend ask me the time i told them to check my treo of course takephone i wahat was on the screen and they remarked about it being so close.
    Hi,

It's on my list. Not sure I will do it now.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Odd, I have no problem reading these, and I wear progressive tri-focals. Also on Sprint.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  7.    #787  
    Hi all,

New version - 7.55 (077) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Dialpad: allow '+' when dialing manually.

- ”Add to...” mode: show title in FIND screen when saving
    from DIALPAD screen.

- ”Add to...” mode: do not cancel when zooming to find results.

- Zooming: if “zoom if less than 10 matches” is on, but
    “open details on single match” not – do not open details on
    a single match, but rather open ZOOM screen.

- Misc.: do not draw clock while in a menu.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Odd, I have no problem reading these, and I wear progressive tri-focals. Also on Sprint.

im not saying you cant read it .im saying it should be a space between the date and the time . read this board others have metion it too.
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

New version - 7.55 (077) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Dialpad: allow '+' when dialing manually.

- ”Add to...” mode: show title in FIND screen when saving
    from DIALPAD screen.

- ”Add to...” mode: do not cancel when zooming to find results.

- Zooming: if “zoom if less than 10 matches” is on, but
    “open details on single match” not – do not open details on
    a single match, but rather open ZOOM screen.

- Misc.: do not draw clock while in a menu.

Thanks.

hey i just notice something. I just installed the new version listed above. i have the tweety bird slyvester skin as my background
    when i use the 5way and change screens
    the top where the date and time are. as it changes screen to screen i see something that says [total]=10
    when going to the dial pad screen where the time and date is i first see mobile then the date appears. i checked and mobile is the setting in take phone my treo is set on
    theses are real quick but you can see then . it showes something else then the time and date
  10.    #790  
    hey i just notice something. I just installed the new version listed above. i have the tweety bird slyvester skin as my background
    when i use the 5way and change screens
    the top where the date and time are. as it changes screen to screen i see something that says [total]=10
    when going to the dial pad screen where the time and date is i first see mobile then the date appears. i checked and mobile is the setting in take phone my treo is set on
    theses are real quick but you can see then . it showes something else then the time and date
    True. It's the text displayed when you do not show date & time on top (there's an option for this in prefs).

I did not think it was that important to have it not display.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    New build installed w/o any issues & is working well.
    Tks Shimon
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    True. It's the text displayed when you do not show date & time on top (there's an option for this in prefs).

I did not think it was that important to have it not display.
    maybe i should explain as i switch from screen to screen something else flashs before you see the date and time.first is see [total]=a . then in that same spot a split second later you see the date and time. It looks like im seeing the code or something . if this is the way it is .how do i go back to the old way?
    where i only saw the time and date. i didnt change anything i just added the new build over the old one.

when i switch from the the main screen lets say i see the date and time .
    then i switch to the next screen speed . just before the date and time appears i see something that reads [total]=a
    next screen is the dial pad where date and time is i see mobile first then the date and time . thats cool cause i know its letting me know what setting im on . i see that in the pref. menu
    next screen is redial when i switch to that screen i see [total]=a real quick then the time and date show up
    then back to all screen again when i switch i see [total]=a real quick then the date and time.

it does this real quick so you have to been looking . it didnt do this before . im sure of this cause . im a date and time person

its annoying not a big issue
    comedytreogirl, actually I saw that same flash in the last Beta, but not on this new one.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Ok, I see it but to be I really wouldn't notice it unless I really looked for it.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I am not seeing it in the latest either and I tried it with the stylus and the 5-way button.
  16.    #796  
    Hi,

This has been there since the beginning of TAKEphONE (well - since I added the option to display the date & time there).

Wether you see it or not depends on timing - the time & date replaces the text there (which is the current location in FIND screen, the total speed dial entries in Speed-Dial, etc..) when the internal timer clicks a second, so it depends on when within that second you launched TAKEphONE.

Later along the way I will prevent this by displaying the time & date to start with. Not sure I want to stop release cicle for this now.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Hi,

This has been there since the beginning of TAKEphONE (well - since I added the option to display the date & time there).

Wether you see it or not depends on timing - the time & date replaces the text there (which is the current location in FIND screen, the total speed dial entries in Speed-Dial, etc..) when the internal timer clicks a second, so it depends on when within that second you launched TAKEphONE.

Later along the way I will prevent this by displaying the time & date to start with. Not sure I want to stop release cicle for this now.

Thanks ... I callled my doctor i told him i was seeing this and also dead people. I guess i can cancel my appointment now (lol)

Im loving takephone its the best
    Hey Shimon I got a reset today. It was kind of odd cause the Treo was at rest and hadn't been touched for about 30 minutes. The error in the log is as follows

" A reset was caused on 5/27/08 at 1:30pm while running Takephone

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3333,MemSet to NULL "

This is on a Treo 700 using 7.55 (build 74).

Any ideas?
  19.    #799  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Hey Shimon I got a reset today. It was kind of odd cause the Treo was at rest and hadn't been touched for about 30 minutes. The error in the log is as follows

" A reset was caused on 5/27/08 at 1:30pm while running Takephone

MemoryMgr.c,
    Line:3333,MemSet to NULL "

This is on a Treo 700 using 7.55 (build 74).

Any ideas?
    None, other than could it be an incoming call ? or incoming SMS ?

Do you have any other background stuff, like - calendar alarms, email fetching, etc. ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    just email.

Could that be the cause?