Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1160
  1. #721  
    Make sure you have the latest Jpeg downloaded.
  2. #722  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    btw did any one notice that the time and date seem to be close? it seems like thesy should be spaced alittle.
    The space available is limited by carrier name. Some are definitely shorter than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    Lastly with 2day would it be nicer if the time and date where at the very top .Like next to the word 2day

    Takephone is the best .
    The space beside the 2Day name is currently used by all of the alert icons. There really isn't room unless you rearrange the whole thing and separate the day selection from the date and time and jumble in the alerts with them. The current format is probably the cleanest its going to get.
  3. #723  
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post

    btw did any one notice that the time and date seem to be close? it seems like thesy should be spaced alittle.
    Yeah, I agree with you comdytreogirl. They're a little too close.

    Good Luck.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  4. #724  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Shimon,

    Just noticed today, there is no indicator on screen to show when the phone is roaming. Not that I need it, but this is standard in the default phone app, why not have it in TAKEphONE?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed this today.

    Good Luck
    Look under "Prefs/Treo" towards the middle of the page, select "show roaming." It works for me on Alltel (shows a little "R" on the top bar).
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  5. #725  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Look under "Prefs/Treo" towards the middle of the page, select "show roaming." It works for me on Alltel (shows a little "R" on the top bar).
    Tks mcentrville,
    Now that I've checked for TAKEphONE to display roaming, I'm wondering if it will also display on the 2day screen.

    Anyone know?

    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. #726  
    Slightly off topic, but here's a Palmrevolt skin to match the theme in the current Takephone beta.



    http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs30/i/20...entreville.jpg
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  7. #727  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Look under "Prefs/Treo" towards the middle of the page, select "show roaming." It works for me on Alltel (shows a little "R" on the top bar).
    Thanks, didn't realize that was there.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8. #728  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Can you try installing TAKEphONE, and see if the resets avarage increases ?

    Thanks.
    Did this - found out finally that it was Butler and Technician not playing nice together - fixed by Rob and my phone is back - sorry for the false alarm. Takephone doing quite well as always.
    Charliec
  9. #729  
    Is there a way to use my TouchLauncher icons as Takephone icons?
  10.    #730  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    Is there a way to use my TouchLauncher icons as Takephone icons?
    Not sure I understand - icons where ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #731  
    sorry I wasn't clear-on the Takephone i-bar?
  12.    #732  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    sorry I wasn't clear-on the Takephone i-bar?
    You mean icons for apps ?

    What icons are there for TreoLauncher ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #733  
    Right, icons for apps.


    You can make icons for TreoLauncher and there are some that you can download, when u download the program. Most of the icons are similar to iphone icons.
  14. #734  
    edit the button by going into the ibar menu and edit the button you want. click on the images button and it will let you select whatever icons you have saved on your card.
  15. #735  
    I guess that's my problem-i've moved them to my card, but when i edit to the i-bar, "images", nothing comes up. The icons are .prc. Is that the problem?
  16. #736  
    I think there is a disconnect here. TreoLauncher (TL) is not the same as TouchLauncher (also TL). TreoLauncher uses jpgs named after the program and all located in the DCIM\Icons\ folder. I don't know how TouchLauncher functions with icons.
  17. #737  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    I think there is a disconnect here. TreoLauncher (TL) is not the same as TouchLauncher (also TL). TreoLauncher uses jpgs named after the program and all located in the DCIM\Icons\ folder. I don't know how TouchLauncher functions with icons.
    Right, TOUCHLauncher, not TREOLauncher. Sorry, I said both in different posts.
  18. #738  
    whatever icons you like just put them in your DCIM folder (single jpg's, bmp's etc)as you would any picture and you will be able to select them as icons for the ibar. Just scroll through all your picture albums. Maybe name a album Takephone iba icons or something.

    There are a lot of iphone imitation icon sets around. I don't think takephone will see the touchlauncher icon prc file.
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 05/14/2008 at 11:44 AM.
  19.    #739  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    whatever icons you like just put them in your DCIM folder (single jpg's, bmp's etc)as you would any picture and you will be able to select them as icons for the ibar. Just scroll through all your picture albums. Maybe name a album Takephone iba icons or something.

    There are a lot of iphone imitation icon sets around. I don't think takephone will see the touchlauncher icon prc file.
    True.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  20. #740  
    Shimon

    I got a crash again today while in a call. Here's the scenario.

    1. Call voicemail

    2. push phone button to go back to takephone to look at the call log screen while still listening to voicemail.

    3. hit "menu . " to return to active call.

    4. as soon as I hit the period button crash!

    It sucked cause when I went back to my voicemail after the reset the message had been erased. : ( Just wanted to inform you that its happenning.

    I'm using the latest build beta on a treo 700p. (build 64)
    Last edited by OLD_HATCH; 05/14/2008 at 01:45 PM.

Posting Permissions