Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Everyone eother always leave their treo on either the Phone app or maybe launcher. So I just think it would bring the Treo together a little more as far as useability.
    My goto app is 2day. Calendar, Tasks, Hot Keys, phone book and 4cast. I seldom use my launcher. I can just about access anything I want throught 2day. And now that iBar is available in 2day, I can send sms, email and call from 2day.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I dont have an app like 2day so thats why I think that addition implemented like in the picture with the tasks would serve well. It would make the the email and mms icons look more balanced with 3 instead of 2 whether they were placed on the top or side. looks and functionality... lol
  3.    #703  
    Hi all,

"Tasks" plugin - wrote it down. Will consider adding this sometime in the future.
    (not now - want to release the current version).

Removing tabs at the bottom - as mentioned - you can use the PHONE button
    to loop through the various tabs, or the LEFT/RIGHT buttons. I dont want to start
    removing tabs, cause I hesitate to change the skins format - having so many
    (beautiful) skins already made.

Full screen i-Bar - still on the list. As I said - AFTER I release the current version.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Full screen i-Bar - still on the list. As I said - AFTER I release the current version.

Thanks.
    That seems to be what a lot of people are waiting for. Its the only thing I sorta miss from DialByPhoto. Although with the new skin system and the hard work of the skin makers here on the forums, TakePhone has easily surprised DBP in the eyecandy department.

With all of the hard work that you have already done on TakePhone and 2Day (plus all of the other ones), I'd just like to say thank you yet again for all of your hard work and effort. I know the week view in 2Day was a major step for that program but it seems like it is working out well. Keep up the good work.

On a side suggestion (and one that won't help me or several other active members in this thread but might help some future users): have you ever considered putting together a program bundle? Maybe bundle 2day and 4cast together at a slight discount and TakePhone and 2Dial together or all 4 in a buncle. Sorta like the SplashSuite. I already have all four and wouldn't give them up for anything but it might bring more people into some of the other programs.

Old Hatch: definitely check out 2Day. The only time I go into the Calendar app (or tasks) anymore is to edit it for some reason (or complete a recurring task). Can't say enough good things about it.
    if it wasnt for 2day and takephone i prob would of left the palm os a long time ago

now with the new interface.. i feel like i got a new phone... haha

i hope shimon and can make the same apps for the new palm OS that comes out in 09
    How do I add more icons to the ibar? I downloaded a few as well as created some but I can't get them to come up thru the icon button I have to use image button instead and then they don't seem to fit right.
    AFTER I release the current version.

Thanks.

What more are you planning to add for the next release?

I've been using all the betas of 7.55 since the first and except for about 3 versions that had small glitches I have always found your betas ready for public use. It shows how thorough you are with your programs.

Your work and partcipation is appreciated.
    I dont wanna speak to soon but ..... Yes takephone we can get married. I know we just meet but i think i love you. I Do..
    I have been on the board for a while always passing over takephone.( I do have 2day) . with the recent changes i decided to look a little deeper and to my suprise .What a world takephone is.
    Let me back up i was having so resert and crashes with my treo . hooked up with jeff over there at gotreosoftware(safeguard) and discovered some problem software
    In a search for a replacement for dialbyphoto ( i found ibar for 2day i decided to give it a try. but i decided to add takephone instead. The only thing i see is that the time and the date seem to be too close. they need to be spaced a little.

Off the treo dialbyphoto went
    wow the laggs are gone .
    Takephones program is so much smaller.
    Takephone is the best.no resets in 2days.
    I spent my friday night with the new love of my life... .
    Keep up the good work.

The only thing i dont know how to do is add wallpaper/ backgrounds
    help

Im happy i just need a replacement launcher ( seems zlauncher is buggy)
    Butler had to go (mainly use it for the new key guard)
    (will update my signature to reflect the new changes)

update: takephone on my treo. allowed me to delete 2 applications. dialbyphoto and 2cool4u. this is getting better by the day
    Last edited by comedytreogirl; 05/10/2008 at 04:52 PM.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    welcome to the best dialer program... better late then never

as far as laucher... if u want a small solid launcher.. try TreoLnchr

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=Treo+Launcher

there is also a newer launcher that was just released but i havent played with it yet.. more of an iphoen type launcher.. TouchLauncher

http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/mambo/content/view/28/26/

i myself am pretty stable with my treo.. only issue i have once in a while is with LightWav causing resets... i love all the options and cant find another ringer application that can provide all the features.. full screen picid/answer/disco sound/announce calls/profiles
    Last edited by italiangspot; 05/10/2008 at 07:37 AM.
    comedytreogirl, make sure you check out the wonderful skins for TAKEphONE!

FWIW, I have a Treo 755p, and I use ZLauncher, and haven't had any problems using it.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Comedytreogirl,

do you still not know how to change the look of TAKEphONE?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    if it wasnt for 2day and takephone i prob would of left the palm os a long time ago

now with the new interface.. i feel like i got a new phone... haha

i hope shimon and can make the same apps for the new palm OS that comes out in 09
    hey i nv tot of that in this way but yeh, now that u mention it, i would have left palm long ago if not for these 2 apps.. convergence apps i call it, i onli need these 2 for almost everything a palm can offer..
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Comedytreogirl,

do you still not know how to change the look of TAKEphONE?
    nope . but a little step by step would help
    the built in background/skin is very clean. i can read the find redial ect
    im looking for a background just like that. any help?

btw i noticed that the date and time at the top a realy close any chane the deveolper can seperate them a little?
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Hi all,

"Tasks" plugin - wrote it down. Will consider adding this sometime in the future.
    (not now - want to release the current version).

Removing tabs at the bottom - as mentioned - you can use the PHONE button
    to loop through the various tabs, or the LEFT/RIGHT buttons. I dont want to start
    removing tabs, cause I hesitate to change the skins format - having so many
    (beautiful) skins already made.

Thanks.

new to takephone but am i missing something... when i go in to have the screen toggle from one to another its fine. the issue im having is where it says you can select which one to see (activate or deactevate) i cant seem to get it to work .
    what im wanting to happen is the redial screen not to show since the next one is calllog .
    i did go to the screen and deselect it but its still there when i scroll through the screens.
    all then speed ,then dialpad ,then calllog( i want redial not to show)
    i hope im being clear
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    welcome to the best dialer program... better late then never

as far as laucher... if u want a small solid launcher.. try TreoLnchr

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=Treo+Launcher

there is also a newer launcher that was just released but i havent played with it yet.. more of an iphoen type launcher.. TouchLauncher

http://ahsirg.kvplab.com/mambo/content/view/28/26/

i myself am pretty stable with my treo.. only issue i have once in a while is with LightWav causing resets... i love all the options and cant find another ringer application that can provide all the features.. full screen picid/answer/disco sound/announce calls/profiles
    Thanks have been looking at others not sure yet. but about to look at 2dial
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    nope . but a little step by step would help
    the built in background/skin is very clean. i can read the find redial ect
    im looking for a background just like that. any help?
    If you are running the latest beta, 7.55 (064), go into preferences, then to Display. That is where you choose your skin (most have built-in backgrounds). Or if you want you can select your own by choosing "Images" for option Bkgnd.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    new to takephone but am i missing something... when i go in to have the screen toggle from one to another its fine. the issue im having is where it says you can select which one to see (activate or deactevate) i cant seem to get it to work .
    what im wanting to happen is the redial screen not to show since the next one is calllog .
    i did go to the screen and deselect it but its still there when i scroll through the screens.
    all then speed ,then dialpad ,then calllog( i want redial not to show)
    i hope im being clear
    The tab will not disappear from the screen, you just won't cycle to it when pressing the phone button to cycle screens.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Shimon,

Just noticed today, there is no indicator on screen to show when the phone is roaming. Not that I need it, but this is standard in the default phone app, why not have it in TAKEphONE?

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Shimon,

Just noticed today, there is no indicator on screen to show when the phone is roaming. Not that I need it, but this is standard in the default phone app, why not have it in TAKEphONE?
    Yeah, I just noticed this today.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    If you are running the latest beta, 7.55 (064), go into preferences, then to Display. That is where you choose your skin (most have built-in backgrounds). Or if you want you can select your own by choosing "Images" for option Bkgnd.
    Yeah i did that and no luck i can get a picture of mine to show in the background but i can seem to get the skins off the wesite to do it .
    also are there any clear skins that you can suggest that looks like the built in one? im new to takephone so i still need to see the words at the bottom
    redial, find, ect.

btw did any one notice that the time and date seem to be close? it seems like thesy should be spaced alittle.
    Lastly with 2day would it be nicer if the time and date where at the very top .Like next to the word 2day

Takephone is the best .