Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
    ANything new about this from Takephone: "MemoryMgr.c,Line:3035, Chunk over-locked" THanks.
    Charliec
    Is this all going on with 700's? Cause my 755 & Centro runs smoothly...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I have zero problems with the latest TakePhone on a Sprint 700p and Centro.

I'm not using PhoneTechnician or Butler or either device.

Mine (700P) has become almost unusable - resets when call come in, hanging up...etc. Had latest (including beta) of Technician/Butler and Takephone. Hard reset and reinstalled all software without Butler and Takephone - including non-beta Technician. Resets about 1/3 of what they were - not sure what to make of this.
    Charliec
  5.    #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    Mine (700P) has become almost unusable - resets when call come in, hanging up...etc. Had latest (including beta) of Technician/Butler and Takephone. Hard reset and reinstalled all software without Butler and Takephone - including non-beta Technician. Resets about 1/3 of what they were - not sure what to make of this.
    Hi,

Can you try installing TAKEphONE, and see if the resets avarage increases ?

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    FWIW; I'm using the latest TAKEphONE 7.55 build (064) with Verizon; 755p, and everything is perfect. No probs, no resets.

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

Can you try installing TAKEphONE, and see if the resets avarage increases ?

Thanks.
    Beta or not?
    Charliec
  8.    #668  
    Beta or not?
    beta.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Did install beta this evening - will let you know the outcome as tomorrow unfolds!
    Charliec
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    I can't find this in the docs, so I'm hoping someone here can help. When searching in the Find tab in Button mode the entire search field can be cleared by holding down CLR, but how does one do a total clear in List mode (which I prefer). Thanks!
    Sorry to quote myself, but I should have mentioned that I'm using a TX, so I don't have a Backspace button - but still, Thanks RoninKSB.
    Sprint 700p, latest Takephone beta, Butler and Technician. No reset issues at all.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Shimon

Do you think it would be possible to add in a task due section? Like the calender events one? I know it does it in the agenda view on the Treos but if Takephone could display you tasks from the task app I think it would add to the functionality and bring things together a little better.

What do you think?

Doable, simple or too hard not worth it?
    doesn't it already do that? (You can display the tasks in the today view and the week view.)
    I think your talking about the 2day program right??? Cause I havent seen this option in takephone?

If you have Please point it out!
    Problem was not Butler nor Takephone but actually Phone Technician (actually Magic Tones which is embedded in the beta version). Beta version 4.08 with Magic Tones 1.12 seem to have fixed this bug. Go to hobbyistsoftware and download the latest version of Phone technician with Magic tones and you should be good to go. I haven't had a crash in about 3 days since the new version. Hope this is helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I think your talking about the 2day program right??? Cause I havent seen this option in takephone?

If you have Please point it out!
    Ah. I didn't realize you were talking about Takephone (I was thinking I was in a 2Day thread for some reason).

Magic eight ball says: "Blame the sun!"
    It would be nice to have as a plugin for Tasks in the find screen. I would much ratther have that display than 4cast.
  18.    #678  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Shimon

Do you think it would be possible to add in a task due section? Like the calender events one? I know it does it in the agenda view on the Treos but if Takephone could display you tasks from the task app I think it would add to the functionality and bring things together a little better.

What do you think?

Doable, simple or too hard not worth it?
    Hi,

And display a single task ? what if there are 7 due ?

How many users want this ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    No interest here regarding a task plugin. I like the 4cast plugin.

Cheers.
    Yeah a single task so that it doesnt take up much space. The first due Task I guess is always at the top of the list in the Task app no?

Oh and i dont mean get rid of the 4cast plugin just make it an optio to display like the rest of the plugins on the find page.