Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1160
  1. procure's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #641  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Hi Shimon, havn't asked for a feature in awhile, but thought I would try again.... (this is something I suggested a few years ago, and you said you would consider it ;-) )
    Is there anyway for you to add an option of "listing" all the apps? meaning that when I start typing it should also look for applications starting with that name.
    Let's say I start typing T, it will show TAKEphONE & let's say Tom Ect. A lot of people use TP as the home page, so this I think would be a great feature.
    FastLaunch does this.
  2. #642  
    Quote Originally Posted by procure View Post
    FastLaunch does this.
    So does Initiate.
  3. #643  
    Shimon,
    I have been getting the following crash and error each time I launch TP: "MemoryMgr.c,Line:3035, Chunk over-locked" I am not sure why this is happening but wanted to share with you.

    Phone: Treo 700P
    Carrier: Verizon
    TP 7.55 build (064)

    I can send you my Takephone logs if you'd like.
  4. #644  
    Hi, Thanks to both of you. I knew that those launchers do it, but I am not looking for a launcher that shows contacts. but to have TP just "list" the apps in the same order that it shows contacts (no icons ect.) it would be great.
  5. #645  
    I have had about 23 resets today. When I look at Reset Doctor, it tells me that it is the Phone half the time and Takephone the other half. This is one of the errors I get:

    "MemoryMgr.c,Line:3035, Chun over-locked"

    I am using version 7.55 bild 45. Please help/
  6. #646  
    For all of you experiencing resets, do you have the most recent (as in, freeware) version of Skinui installed? That's been causing a lot of resets with the phone app (and subsequently, Takephone). To avoid the resets, you have to uncheck the option "big buttons" in Skinui's prefs.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  7. #647  
    Actually, the most recent version of SkinUI does not have this problem. Dimitry fixed it and released another version about two or three days after he made it freeware. Here is the link to the most recent version:

    http://www.palmpowerups.com/
  8. #648  
    Actually I figured out the Big Button thing about a day after the release of SkinUI so that's not the cause of my resets. What's surprising is that all fo these resets have the exact same error code so i know its a consistent problem. My trouble is pinning down exactly which app is causing it so I can send the info to the developer. My device has been very stable the last few weeks, so I am unsure when this started. Only upgrade done lately was 2Day but I'm not sure that was the trigger as its been pretty stable the last 2 years on my device. I'll keep trying to recreate.

    Edit: Actually just realized I'm still following Hobbyistsoftware's Butler and PhoneTechnician betas, so these could be my problem.
  9. #649  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    I have had about 23 resets today. When I look at Reset Doctor, it tells me that it is the Phone half the time and Takephone the other half. This is one of the errors I get:

    "MemoryMgr.c,Line:3035, Chun over-locked"

    I am using version 7.55 bild 45. Please help/
    Smileyboy,
    Are you also using Phone Tech or Butler. This could help determine if our problem have a common source?
  10. #650  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Actually, the most recent version of SkinUI does not have this problem. Dimitry fixed it and released another version about two or three days after he made it freeware. Here is the link to the most recent version:

    http://www.palmpowerups.com/
    Thanks for the info and the link! I wasn't aware that the problem had been corrected so quickly (but not surprised at all, given Dmitry's great track record).
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  11. #651  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    Thanks for the info and the link! I wasn't aware that the problem had been corrected so quickly (but not surprised at all, given Dmitry's great track record).
    My understanding is that Dmitry simply unchecked Big Buttons as a default but the problem is still there so I didn't bother downloading the newer version.
  12.    #652  
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    Shimon,
    I have been getting the following crash and error each time I launch TP: "MemoryMgr.c,Line:3035, Chunk over-locked" I am not sure why this is happening but wanted to share with you.

    Phone: Treo 700P
    Carrier: Verizon
    TP 7.55 build (064)

    I can send you my Takephone logs if you'd like.
    Hi,

    Are you using Butler or Phone Tec. ?

    Rob said this might be related to one of his latest betas.

    If you are using one of those - please make sure you're using the latest from his website.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #653  
    I know for some reason Butler and TakePhone did not play nice together on my device. Caused crashes, so I deleted Butler....Could never delete TakePhone!
  14. #654  
    You may want to uncheck popup-lists in SkinUI too. I've had problems with that setting too.
  15. #655  
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    Smileyboy,
    Are you also using Phone Tech or Butler. This could help determine if our problem have a common source?

    I have both apps. Never had a problem till now.
  16.    #656  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    I have both apps. Never had a problem till now.
    Have you upgraded any of them recently ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. ck_jun's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #657  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Are you using Butler or Phone Tec. ?

    Rob said this might be related to one of his latest betas.

    If you are using one of those - please make sure you're using the latest from his website.

    I have butler, phone tec, and takephone.. got the same error and crashes. All 3 programs i got the latest betas. Thought takephone latest was unstable so i went back to build 053. everything is ok so far, but i much prefer the later versions with the clock UI.
  18. Scott_L's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #658  
    I can't find this in the docs, so I'm hoping someone here can help. When searching in the Find tab in Button mode the entire search field can be cleared by holding down CLR, but how does one do a total clear in List mode (which I prefer). Thanks!
  19. roninksb's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    #659  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_L View Post
    I can't find this in the docs, so I'm hoping someone here can help. When searching in the Find tab in Button mode the entire search field can be cleared by holding down CLR, but how does one do a total clear in List mode (which I prefer). Thanks!
    With a Treo, press and hold the backspace button. This works in both list and button modes.
    Regards, RoninKSB
  20. #660  
    Quote Originally Posted by ck_jun View Post
    I have butler, phone tec, and takephone.. got the same error and crashes. All 3 programs i got the latest betas. Thought takephone latest was unstable so i went back to build 053. everything is ok so far, but i much prefer the later versions with the clock UI.
    Same here. I also got the "MemoryMgr.c, Line:3035, Chunk over-locked" crashes. Got the latest latest (as of May 2 '08)Phone Technician and Butler. I thought the problem was the latest build too, but then when I went back to build 001 it starts crashing as well (unfortunately I didn't use takephone as much before build 064 though so I don't know whether the earlier builds have this problem in the first place).

    I'm starting to use takephone because I like the new clock and skin in the latest build.

Posting Permissions