Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
    Ditto!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundig View Post
    How about options e.g. Add it in as third screen in rotation by default but allow a configuration such as "Show Full Screen IBAR Page instead of redial" Grundig
    I like that option! I don't really use the re-dial feature.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Make that an option, don't want to lose my beloved Treo Launcher (by Horace) the greatest launcher app of all time!!!
    I partially agree........... make it an option, however Treo Launcher is the 2nd greatest launcher app........ 1st is ZLauncher.

Thanks Shimon, for a wonderful app AND for your hard work!!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundig View Post
    How about options e.g. Add it in as third screen in rotation by default but allow a configuration such as "Show Full Screen IBAR Page instead of redail"

Waiting impatiently for that feature. Though when you add it, be prepared to enter launcher space and I'm sure you will be bombarded with feature requests to make it work like an IPhone

Grundig
    That would be the BEST!

Make that an option, don't want to lose my beloved Treo Launcher (by Horace) the greatest launcher app of all time!!!
    I agree, love my treolauncher!
    Hi Shimon, I just realized that Sprint started showing how many Voicemails I have, till now it never used to do that, it used to show only the first time i got a VM, now the dialog on new VM comes up every time I get one.
    Is there anyway you can make it show in TP how many Voicemails I have?
  5.    #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    Hi Shimon, I just realized that Sprint started showing how many Voicemails I have, till now it never used to do that, it used to show only the first time i got a VM, now the dialog on new VM comes up every time I get one.
    Is there anyway you can make it show in TP how many Voicemails I have?
    Hi,

Do you see the count displayed within the built in PHONE app ?

Not sure I know how to get a count.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Shimon,

I'm getting this error after ending a call:

"Error 20: Attempt to read beyond end of stream"
  7.    #587  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

I'm getting this error after ending a call:

"Error 20: Attempt to read beyond end of stream"
    Hi,

Is it within TAKEphONE ?

Can you describe in as much details as you can what you see on screen before, during,after the crash ?

Are you using any other 3rd party apps, like YourCall ? Butler ? Phone tec. ? CallRecorder ? etc.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Shimon,

I just found out it was the application "phoneswitch". I apologize. Thanks.
    Shimon,

Just noticed you added the option of pressing a letter in the skin drop down list to jump to skins starting with that letter. Excellent work!!!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Hey shimon,

I really appreciate the thought that went into all your apps. It is very intriguing to find all the nuances you instilled.

Thanks!
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Shimon,

Just noticed you added the option of pressing a letter in the skin drop down list to jump to skins starting with that letter. Excellent work!!!!
    Thanks for pointing that out NachoB. And Thanks Shimon, for doing that! That's a great feature!!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p
    my phone locks when it resets via the system default security option on treo 755...

sometimes i end up being on the takephone page and when i try and make a call it launches phone application...i see the lock screen for a quick sec then it takes me back to takephone... i now releaze that the phone is locked, i then have to hit menu . to get to default phone application... make a call via one of my quick keys... then it takes me to screen to unlock....

is there anyway that in takephone it can show that phone is locked and i can unlock from there.. or a quick menu button would take me to phone unlock screen...?
  13.    #593  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    my phone locks when it resets via the system default security option on treo 755...

sometimes i end up being on the takephone page and when i try and make a call it launches phone application...i see the lock screen for a quick sec then it takes me back to takephone... i now releaze that the phone is locked, i then have to hit menu . to get to default phone application... make a call via one of my quick keys... then it takes me to screen to unlock....

is there anyway that in takephone it can show that phone is locked and i can unlock from there.. or a quick menu button would take me to phone unlock screen...?
    Hi,

Will have to investigate on this.
    Shimon Shnitzer
  14.    #594  
    Hi all,

version 7.55 (064) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Clock: fix for “Show clock” option display.

- Clock: added a built-in clock (on hi-res devices).

- ”Remember last search”: changed default to false
    (so you can see the clock on launch).

- ”Remember last search”: if configured to 'forget last search'
    (clear search when starting TAKEphONE) - pressing SPACE restores
    the last search.

(clear search when starting TAKEphONE) – do not 'forget' numbers.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    version 7.55 (064) posted at www.shsh.com/beta
    (clear search when starting TAKEphONE) - pressing SPACE restores
    the last search.
    I especially like this enhancement.
    Tks Shimon
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    TAKEphONE - Get it at 75% Off!

Our regular MobileHeist offers provide Treonauts readers with outstanding deals on great products for a very limited time. This time around, our partner, ShSh Software, has agreed to offer a huge discount on their award-winning TAKEphONE for Palm OS.

TAKEphONE v7.55 is a utility that greatly enhances the capabilities of Treo and Centro address books. TAKEphONE has been extensively reviewed and consistently receives accolades for improving search, dialing, emailing, and SMS on Palm-based smartphones. This application is a perennial best-seller that normally retails for $19.95 but for two days, this Thursday April 24 and Friday 25th (until 11:59 PST), we’re going to sell it for only $4.95. That’s a saving of $15.00 and a full 75% off the retail price!

To get this terrific application at this incredible low price you just need to add TAKEphONE to your shopping cart – no coupon code required.

As I mentioned in my original TAKEphONE review some two and a half years ago, this is one of the simplest and most complete Contacts/Phone replacement applications that I have come across and anybody yearning for a better solution than the built-in Contacts program in our Treo and Centro will quickly be won over by it.

TAKEphONE has one of the most powerful “Find” functionalities and I particularly like its ability to _very_ quickly return the results of contact searches within up to ten fields including Last, First, Company, Title, Custom, Address, City, State, Country and Note. In this respect you can consider TAKEphONE to be a “Turbo” version of your Contacts as it’s not only extremely fast but also awesomely customizable to your particular needs.

Among others there is also a powerful and extremly useful function in the Telephony Preferences that allows you to set a Calling Card profile through which (for example) all of your international calls can be automatically re-routed. This works phenomenally well and I use it almost daily to save money for all of my calls abroad.

Additionally, this latest version 7.55 of TAKEphONE provides a very rich new user interface (screenshots below) which makes it a real pleasure to interact with on a daily basis. Also, if the high-res built-in skin is not to your liking you can replace it with any image of your choice as well as having the opportunity to choose your font colors, size and overall layout – there’s pretty much no part of TAKEphONE that you can’t personalize.

Overall, TAKEphONE has been one of my favourite Treo and Centro applications for years and it’s by far my top Editor’s Choice for Best Contacts Search Tool. It offers terrific value at its regular $19.95 price but with this $4.95 offer it’s an outright bargain – get it quickly.

TREO CENTRAL REVIEW

wow what a sale

http://software.treonauts.com/product.asp?id=838
    Well, I just jumped on the deal.

I guess I will welcome myself to the club LOL.

What a great deal.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I haven't tried the program before, but I just bought it anyway. It looks good already.
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Well, I just jumped on the deal.

I guess I will welcome myself to the club LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
    I haven't tried the program before, but I just bought it anyway. It looks good already.
    Welcome to the TAKEphONE family! Now have fun reading through the threads, especially THIS one. We've had some good times here! And be sure to check out the wonderful skins/clocks that mcentreville and NachoB have made!

VERY happy user of these GREAT apps:

TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial.
    Also check out the
    TAKEphONE skins , TAKEphONE skins thread

Verizon Treo 755p