Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1160
  1. #461  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delpita View Post
    Mine scrolls just fine. There doesn't seem to be a delay.
    I too have the delay and the delay or a preferene or actiion button to dispay previews.

    Andy 700p VZW
  2. #462  
    Shimon,
    I have a programing question. How hard was it to make the top portion (tab, clock, bluetooth, singal strength, etc) so that it could be transparent so the wallpaper could show? I ask because many users of Horace's app, Treo Launcher, have requested this type of behavior but seems it's not that easy to accomplish. Requires redrawing those graphics according to Horace.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3. #463  
    I get no delay while scrolling through skins. The preview change is instant.
  4. #464  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Shimon,
    I have a programing question. How hard was it to make the top portion (tab, clock, bluetooth, singal strength, etc) so that it could be transparent so the wallpaper could show? I ask because many users of Horace's app, Treo Launcher, have requested this type of behavior but seems it's not that easy to accomplish. Requires redrawing those graphics according to Horace.
    Thanks for asking this, as I had been wondering the same, ever since Shimon was able to do that for both Takephone & 2Day. It would be awesome of TreoLauncher (my fav launcher) would be able to do this as well.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  5.    #465  
    Quote Originally Posted by newworld View Post
    Shimon,

    I'm having difficulty getting the email and sms indicators to reflect the actual number of email and sms messages I have. For example, I would receive three new emails but the email indicator still remains blank, not even a zero. And when I get sms messages, the sms indicator still remains zero. I've set the following settings in the Helpers menu: mail: snappermail, sms: message

    Any hint. This happens with all the built I've tried. Thanks.
    Hi,

    TAKEphONE uses the same interface defined in the Palm OS system to get notified of emails & SMSs, so:
    - You have to set those apps as the system default email & SMS apps in the "Default applications" section of the system "Prefs" app.
    - If you do see the email & sms info in the built-in PHONE app, then TAKEphONE should show them, too.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6.    #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by jin5 View Post
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/...fec255623e.jpg
    my 4cast shows 0 0 degrees for san francisco, which in turns shows 0 0 on takephone as well. ;(i've uninstalled reinstalled 2-3 times already. this is on a recent hard reset centro
    Hi,

    This looks like an uncomplete info session.
    Does it repeat on every refresh you do ?

    If so - can you give me all the settings you have in general preferences,
    and in advanced preferences ?

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7.    #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Shimon, I have a suggestion for you. Certainly not critical thing, but...

    One of the few annoyances I have is that scrolling through the list of skins is painfully, awfully, terribly slow, because TakePhone wants to show the preview for each skin as it goes by. If I'm looking for a skin that's way down the list, waiting for all these previews is a waste.

    Would it be possible to delay the preview until the cursor has remained on a selection for a second or two? That way it would be possible to scroll quickly through the list, while still being able to see a preview, when desired, without much delay.

    Thanks,

    Bob
    Hi,

    This is strange indeed - I soo no such delay, too.
    Did you install the pnoJpegLib.prc file from the TAKEphONE ZIP ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  8.    #468  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Shimon,
    I have a programing question. How hard was it to make the top portion (tab, clock, bluetooth, singal strength, etc) so that it could be transparent so the wallpaper could show? I ask because many users of Horace's app, Treo Launcher, have requested this type of behavior but seems it's not that easy to accomplish. Requires redrawing those graphics according to Horace.
    Hi,

    I use a proprietary library I wrote to accomplish the transparent Treo icons (that's where the problem is - the Bluetooth, Radio & Battery).

    I am of course willing to share with the developer the interface to use my library.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. jin5's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #469  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    This looks like an uncomplete info session.
    Does it repeat on every refresh you do ?

    If so - can you give me all the settings you have in general preferences,
    and in advanced preferences ?

    Thanks.
    actually it fixed itself over night. One morning i woke up, it displayed properly and 4cast wasn't crashing either...strange
  10.    #470  
    Hi all,

    New version - 7.55 (057) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Skins: added option to move skins to/from card.

    - Clock: fix for showing clock when "Show time & date on top" is disabled.

    - Clock: show in "Dialpad" screen, too.

    Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #471  
    Nice work although I found a bug. I did a massive moving of the skins to the card. I moved 18 skins. When I started, skin #9 was selected. When I was done I only had 3 skins left on the treo. Instead of reselecting the skin I was using, I simply cancelled out of the option screen and the phone reset. I'm guessing this is because takephone is still using skin position instead of skin name to determine which one to load.
  12.    #472  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Nice work although I found a bug. I did a massive moving of the skins to the card. I moved 18 skins. When I started, skin #9 was selected. When I was done I only had 3 skins left on the treo. Instead of reselecting the skin I was using, I simply cancelled out of the option screen and the phone reset. I'm guessing this is because takephone is still using skin position instead of skin name to determine which one to load.
    Will try to recreate and fix asap !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #473  
    is it possible ?

    when i show last call plugin..

    is there anyway to set it that it performs the same options as when i select an item in the call log?

    when i select last call plugin.. hit green button.. have it call the person
    " " .. hit the space bar... opens contact on another # u have programmed for them... so if u called thier cell.. if u select and hit spacebar it opens with home number selected

    that is how it works on the call log tab.. looking to have same options with the last call plugin
  14. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #474  
    Shimon thanks so much for the moving of the skins to card option! Just one thing. I already had several skins on my card. Moved them using File explorer. I moved one skin using TakePhone to see how it worked then went and moved all the skins I had on card into the Takephone/skin folder on card. However even though they are in the TakePhone skin folder while in takephone under the skins/on card the only one that I see is the one that I moved using takephone. Is there a way to correct this?
  15.    #475  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    is it possible ?

    when i show last call plugin..

    is there anyway to set it that it performs the same options as when i select an item in the call log?

    when i select last call plugin.. hit green button.. have it call the person
    " " .. hit the space bar... opens contact on another # u have programmed for them... so if u called thier cell.. if u select and hit spacebar it opens with home number selected

    that is how it works on the call log tab.. looking to have same options with the last call plugin
    Hi,

    I have been thinking about this, too - ever since I turned "remember last search" off to allow for clock display...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16.    #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Shimon thanks so much for the moving of the skins to card option! Just one thing. I already had several skins on my card. Moved them using File explorer. I moved one skin using TakePhone to see how it worked then went and moved all the skins I had on card into the Takephone/skin folder on card. However even though they are in the TakePhone skin folder while in takephone under the skins/on card the only one that I see is the one that I moved using takephone. Is there a way to correct this?
    Hope I am not being picky, but you are writing TAKEphONE/Skin
    it should be TAKEphONE/Skins

    Is this it ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #477  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hope I am not being picky, but you are writing TAKEphONE/Skin
    it should be TAKEphONE/Skins

    Is this it ?
    I meant skins....I transfered the ones I already had on my sd card to the folder that it made when I transfered the one skin using takephone. It was TakePhone/Skins

    When using Resco file explorer and looking in the TakePhone/Skins folder on SD card all the skins are there including the one that I moved using takephone. But when I Use TakePhone and go to Display/Skins/On Card the only one that is there is the one that I moved using TakePhone
  18.    #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I meant skins....I transfered the ones I already had on my sd card to the folder that it made when I transfered the one skin using takephone. It was TakePhone/Skins

    When using Resco file explorer and looking in the TakePhone/Skins folder on SD card all the skins are there including the one that I moved using takephone. But when I Use TakePhone and go to Display/Skins/On Card the only one that is there is the one that I moved using TakePhone
    Strange.

    Are they files ending with .pdb ?
    Are they files ending with .PDB ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  19. Penny's Avatar
    Posts
    395 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #479  
    Yeah, some of them are the default skins that come with the app.( I moved them to SD a while back) All of them work as skins and are pdb.

    Should I reinstall?
  20.    #480  
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Yeah, some of them are the default skins that come with the app.( I moved them to SD a while back) All of them work as skins and are pdb.

    Should I reinstall?
    Hi,

    You mean tp_alp_skin.pdb, tp_old_default_hi_res_skin.pdb, etc. ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions