Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1160
  1. #301  
    That doesn't work. In my "Preferences" (in Treo 755p), even though I have "Keyguard" disabled, when I have the "Keyguard" set in TAKEphONE, after a call, my Keyguard pops up (which is currently the Weather beta).

    I just have to remember to not tap the button too long. Just a simple tap works perfectly fine.

    But like I mentioned, I don't believe it's an actual "bug"/problem but more like me tapping/holding too long.
  2. #302  
    Bought both Takephone and 2Day the other day following suggestions in this thread. Well worth it!
  3. #303  
    Just this morning, I downloaded another of his apps: '2dial'. So far, it's working great, other than a 'white screen' (delay) after I hang up (while listening to voice mail). I also have his other program '4cast'.

    Shimon is an awesome developer, and VERY responsive!
  4.    #304  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Shimon,
    The new Send feature is great. I've used it several times since you introduced it.

    Anyway you can include an email address to be allowed as a choice to send?

    Tks
    Hi,

    Not sure I understand - you have the option to send Name & phone - you should be able to select a phone field with an email there...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5.    #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Ok........I posted this before about aTakephone bug dialing the first person assigned on the ibar. (farthest left on screen)

    I was finally able to duplicate it multiple times. Here is the scenario. If when a call ends I push the "OK" button on the call ended popup for some reason the push is not registered until after the poup disappears and the hang up buttons disapear, and finally registers when back in the Takephone app. Now the first ibar square sits in the same place you push the ok call eneded popup.(when the ibar is at the bottom of the screen)


    Is there a fix for this delay reaction?

    I tried and sucessfully duplicated on both a 700p and a Centro.
    Hi,

    Nice catch.

    Sounds like a bug with the built-in PHONE app to me.
    Not sure I can fix this.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  6. #306  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    Not sure I understand - you have the option to send Name & phone - you should be able to select a phone field with an email there...
    Tks Shimon. Don't know how I missed that.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7. #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

    New version - 7.55 (045) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

    - Journal in DayNotez: fixed a bug with auto-launching of
    DayNotez after an journal created.

    - Send contact: changed default action for “Send” screen
    button in contact “Details” screen.

    - Schedule call: added option (in “Misc 1” prefs) to set
    default button in dialog.

    Thanks
    Found a crash accidentally. In the search window, I tap on a contact and then tap "send" at the bottom. When the "beam" window opens I tap "cancel". Then a window pops up "your ability to receive beam is off, do you want to turn it on?" When I tap "no" I get a crash that says...

    "MemoryMgr.c, Line 3842: Nil Ptr"

    Like I said, this was an accident...I meant to tap "Sched" for the contact and hit "Send" by mistake. So, not something I'm likely to encounter often...
    Treo 650 Verizon
  8.    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by abe frohman View Post
    Found a crash accidentally. In the search window, I tap on a contact and then tap "send" at the bottom. When the "beam" window opens I tap "cancel". Then a window pops up "your ability to receive beam is off, do you want to turn it on?" When I tap "no" I get a crash that says...

    "MemoryMgr.c, Line 3842: Nil Ptr"

    Like I said, this was an accident...I meant to tap "Sched" for the contact and hit "Send" by mistake. So, not something I'm likely to encounter often...
    Hi,

    I see that.

    Will try to fix asap.

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #309  
    I don't know if this is skin related ot not, but when in the find field once you select a contact the very top tab where the carrier name is along with time, and line that runs across the top of the screen disappear.

    Is this something that can be fixed?
  10.    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I don't know if this is skin related ot not, but when in the find field once you select a contact the very top tab where the carrier name is along with time, and line that runs across the top of the screen disappear.

    Is this something that can be fixed?
    Hi,

    It's not skin related - just the way it's designed.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. carrel's Avatar
    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Ok........I posted this before about aTakephone bug dialing the first person assigned on the ibar. (farthest left on screen)

    I was finally able to duplicate it multiple times. Here is the scenario. If when a call ends I push the "OK" button on the call ended popup for some reason the push is not registered until after the poup disappears and the hang up buttons disapear, and finally registers when back in the Takephone app. Now the first ibar square sits in the same place you push the ok call eneded popup.(when the ibar is at the bottom of the screen)


    Is there a fix for this delay reaction?

    I tried and sucessfully duplicated on both a 700p and a Centro.
    I just tried the iBar last week for the first time, and yes, I see this. It happens to me a lot. It seems I double tap on the "Hang Up" button, the phone app consumes only one tap, and the other is left over and TAKEphONE consumes it once it starts.

    Is there a way TAKEphONE can flush any pending "tap"s when it first starts.

    Dave
  12.    #312  
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    I just tried the iBar last week for the first time, and yes, I see this. It happens to me a lot. It seems I double tap on the "Hang Up" button, the phone app consumes only one tap, and the other is left over and TAKEphONE consumes it once it starts.

    Is there a way TAKEphONE can flush any pending "tap"s when it first starts.

    Dave
    Hi,

    As far as I know there is no way to flush ONLY "tap" events, so this will not work.

    Flushing all events will kill other features of TAKEphONE (such as the "Press & HOLD to redial", etc.)
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  13. #313  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Ok........I posted this before about aTakephone bug dialing the first person assigned on the ibar. (farthest left on screen)

    I was finally able to duplicate it multiple times. Here is the scenario. If when a call ends I push the "OK" button on the call ended popup for some reason the push is not registered until after the poup disappears and the hang up buttons disapear, and finally registers when back in the Takephone app. Now the first ibar square sits in the same place you push the ok call eneded popup.(when the ibar is at the bottom of the screen)


    Is there a fix for this delay reaction?

    I tried and sucessfully duplicated on both a 700p and a Centro.
    I have a 650, which doesn't seem to have this problem. However, I've heard of people removing the dialog completely on their 755's and Centro's. Maybe that would help? Check out this thread for the details:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=154330
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
  14. #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    Ok........I posted this before about aTakephone bug dialing the first person assigned on the ibar. (farthest left on screen)

    I was finally able to duplicate it multiple times. Here is the scenario. If when a call ends I push the "OK" button on the call ended popup for some reason the push is not registered until after the poup disappears and the hang up buttons disapear, and finally registers when back in the Takephone app. Now the first ibar square sits in the same place you push the ok call eneded popup.(when the ibar is at the bottom of the screen)


    Is there a fix for this delay reaction?

    I tried and sucessfully duplicated on both a 700p and a Centro.
    I use Test7.prc found here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...72#post1067472 on my Sprint 700P to get rid of the call ended popup and add call durations to the details screen in the call log. Love it. If you plan on using it, be sure to read the thread on how to properly install it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  15. #315  
    also just to note... if u are going to use one of those test prc's... they dont get along with skinner .. if u use that application...
  16. #316  
    Can skins be installed to and used from external memory?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  17.    #317  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Can skins be installed to and used from external memory?
    Afraid not.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  18. #318  
    I tried the test prc file and it worked for the popup but the splash screen I had assigned went back to the sprint one. (was using the Hal one from skinner)

    It sometimes happens when just pushing on the haung up button. As of now I just left the first ibar spot empty. I'll try out the tips you guys gave though.




    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi,

    It's not skin related - just the way it's designed.
    Is there anyway to keep that from happening?

    I use the skins that have Little tab on the left like the Palm OS with a line to goes across. Could it be done to keep it there just like in all other screens? Its not a big deal it just makes it seem like theres something wrong is all.

    Thank you. Everything else is great. i purchased 2 takephone apps so far (different phones) and cant wait for the continued support.
  19. #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    I tried the test prc file and it worked for the popup but the splash screen I had assigned went back to the sprint one. (was using the Hal one from skinner)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=315

    i posted above that skinner doesnt work with the test.prc files

    where is your ibar...? how about moving it from bottom to top

    maybe when the new look comes out.... ibar screen on redial tab... u wont have to worry about issue anymore when u open takephone on the find tab
  20. #320  
    I read that back when I tried it.

    My ibar is at the bottom. If I move it up it covers my wallpaper. Its funny though cause when I take it out and the tap is not rgistered it will register and hit the redial button at the far left bottom. lol


    Anyway at least now I am aware of it and can keep an eye on it a little better.

Posting Permissions