Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcentreville View Post
    I'm glad it was that one, because it made me look at it again, and the wallpaper was positioned wrong

It's fixed in the attached. (I'll update the skin at the download site asap).

Thanks!
    Got it!!! Ooooh I love it soo, sooo much! Thank you for making the changes and for being so kind as to upload it here for me!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! <hugs and kisses>
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE View Post
    Hi all,

New version - 7.55 (036) - posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Send contact: use my own code in stead of the
    "Send with SMS" utility to send contacts via SMS.

- Send contact: when used with an email app -
    allow sending plain text format (not vCard).
    Tks a load Shimon.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Shimon, after this new install(755 36) I'm getting resets. I tested this 3 times & it crashed all 3 times, I will type a letter(choose a contact)drop menu down, choose send contact, look at my options, hit cancel, goes back to TakephONE, then I hit my home button, then crash. I have TakephONE on a Sprint 755p, thanks for the help...
    Hi,

Let me make sure I get it:

You have beam=send ON.

You launch TAKEphONE.
    You type a letter to search a contact.
    How many contacts do you see on screen ?

You select a contact, and press OK to see it's "Details" screen.

You select Menu, then "Send contact".

Do you do anything in the "Select" dialog other than tap "Cancel" ?
    What do you see in the list in that screen ?
    What do you have selected for "Send:" ?

After you tap "Cancel", you're back in the "Details" screen.

Now you press the hardware HOME (aka launcher) button, and get a crash ?

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Shimon, No beam ON. I just tested this again & got a crash. Details:
    On Main screen where the iBar is at, I press Mom, highlights Mom's details, drop menu down, choose Send Contact, I choose SMS, crash! or if I just hit cancel, it goes back to the Main/iBar screen, then I hit Home button(my launcher)crash! I hope you understand & I didn't confuse you...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I have a question:

Why, even when I don't check the box that assigns Takephone to the phone button, does the app insist on taking control of that button.

OK, it only takes control of the button when I'm in Takephone, but I don't want to give up control of the button at all. I'm using a program called Aardquick, which lets me assign up to 5 programs to each button. The simplest launcher I've found, by far.

But when I'm in Takephone, it won't release control of the phone button, so to access any of the apps I have assigned to the phone button I have to exit Takephone first. A pain in the ****, to say the least. Give me the option to uncheck ALL the options in the "Using the "Phone" Button" preference page, and you've got a sale.

Thanks,

Bob
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Sounds like I know who designed the Aapdquick app...^
    !
    !
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I have a question:

Why, even when I don't check the box that assigns Takephone to the phone button, does the app insist on taking control of that button.

OK, it only takes control of the button when I'm in Takephone, but I don't want to give up control of the button at all. I'm using a program called Aardquick, which lets me assign up to 5 programs to each button. The simplest launcher I've found, by far.

But when I'm in Takephone, it won't release control of the phone button, so to access any of the apps I have assigned to the phone button I have to exit Takephone first. A pain in the ****, to say the least. Give me the option to uncheck ALL the options in the "Using the "Phone" Button" preference page, and you've got a sale.

Thanks,

Bob
    go to menu/preferences
    "using the phone button"
    of couse make sure that launch takephone is unchecked
    then click drop down next to while in takephone : DO NOTHING

CAN also make sure all items in list have an X next to them disabled... or u can pick the 2nd press of phone button to launch a application...Aardquick

DBlplus is another application to launch multiple apps from hard buttons, including DAs
  8.    #208  
    Hi all,

Version 7.55 (038) posted at www.shsh.com/beta

- Fixes for resets when using "Send contact" on some scenarios.

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    Updated TAKEphONE Skins version 2, to include newer icons in button bar (to match those in the vGlass skins). Also added a pink version (hopefully a good match with the pink Centro). They're available at the download site (see signature for link).

Enjoy!
    Last edited by mcentreville; 03/13/2008 at 12:30 PM. Reason: corrected link
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    says file not found
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    says file not found
    sorry about that

Just try the link in my signature, and you can get it from there.
    Check out http://mcentreville.deviantart.com/ for skins and wallpapers for TAKEphONE.
    Hi Shimon

The crash with Beam=Send enabled or on does not happen anymore with Build 38. Thank You for the quick fix.

Note: I meant to say the crash with Beam=Send enabled or on did not happen in build 31.
    I mistakenly said it did not happen in build 1 in a previous reply.

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    That color is right on the Money! Did you also include a transparency for the buttons with the pink one like with the others? Just love the look of the transparent buttons.

Also, do you have a seperate file for the background? I would like to use that same background as my treolauncher background. I see the other colors in my image folder but not the new pink one.

Now I have a pinkish/lavender skin and a Pink/Pink skin.... ahhh, a girl is in heaven! Thanks so much NachoB and mcentreville!! You guys ROCK!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    sorry about that

Just try the link in my signature, and you can get it from there.
    I Did!
    That color is right on the Money! Did you also include a transparency for the buttons with the pink one like with the others? Just love the look of the transparent buttons.

Also, do you have a seperate file for the background? I would like to use that same background as my treolauncher background. I see the other colors in my image folder but not the new pink one.

Now I have a pinkish/lavender skin and a Pink/Pink skin.... ahhh, a girl is in heaven! Thanks so much NachoB and mcentreville!! You guys ROCK!
    Whew! I was hoping that was the right pink. As NachoB can attest to, for some reason the pink has been a challenge to match!

The zip file should include both opaque and transparent skins, as well as a wallpaper folder that should contain the pink background by itself. Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll fix the zip file.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Whew! I was hoping that was the right pink. As NachoB can attest to, for some reason the pink has been a challenge to match!

The zip file should include both opaque and transparent skins, as well as a wallpaper folder that should contain the pink background by itself. Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll fix the zip file.

I am sorry it does, I don't know what happened when I synced it.... I just did it again and all is great!! Thanks again!!
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I am sorry it does, I don't know what happened when I synced it.... I just did it again and all is great!! Thanks again!!
    You're welcome!
    MC - Could you make a copperv2 glass?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaroff View Post
    MC - Could you make a copperv2 glass?
    Did you try the vGlass Orange one? It's similar (just a different title). Let me know.