Ok so I just got everything to get my phone up and working, and I put my 3G card into its slot, and when I turn the Phone on, it pauses for a second or two, and then says "Your Phone Cannot Be Used With This SIM Card".

I went to the AT&T store and they said that the phone is not a AT&T phone, but it loads their program and everything. I bought the phone as brand new and then I even updated it to the 1.17-CNB release.

I'm getting sick of dicking with this phone and if something isn't handled pretty quick, I'm gona get my money back.
    Treo 650 is not capable of 3G. EDGE only. If you put a 3G enabled SIM in it, it will choke since GSM UMTS uses 2 separate channel for data & voice. Look on the phone info, you will see 2 phone lines listed.
    if it is CNB (cingular blue), then a cingular orange SIM card will not work unless you get the phone unlocked. The 3G sim is a cingular orange SIM (what everything is now after the merger, although they changed the name bat to AT&T)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."