1.    #1  
    Seidio just released the extended batteries for Verizon 755. The battery doors are in green.
    I bought the extended battery for my Verizon 755p back on the first day of when it came out (from Verizon) from the TreoCentral Store from you guys. It shipped with the blue door for Sprint's 755p. Can I please have a green door sent to me? I've e-mailed you guys about this before and have gotten no response. I've been a loyal customer for years.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Did you ever get a reply?
    Pushing the Boundaries of Disorganization
    This annoys me so much. I have an Alltel 755p, and Alltel had this device long before Verizon did and yet Seidio doesn't make this door in black. And when I asked customer service about it I was told that the company was "not interested in creating the black door at this time" and to check back in a few months.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    treocentral's "Seidio 3200mAh Extended Battery for Treo 755p" says

"Purchase of this battery includes a replacement battery door (same size as the OEM Extended Battery door), that will match the color of your Palm 755p."

but the only choice when ordering is blue. On Seidio's site it can be ordered in blue, green, and burgundy.
    Pushing the Boundaries of Disorganization
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by c5vettes View Post
    I bought the extended battery for my Verizon 755p back on the first day of when it came out (from Verizon) from the TreoCentral Store from you guys. It shipped with the blue door for Sprint's 755p. Can I please have a green door sent to me? I've e-mailed you guys about this before and have gotten no response. I've been a loyal customer for years.
    C5vettes,

I'm sorry...I missed this thread and your post. Can you send me an email at forum@seidio.com?

Thanks,
    Do you know when Seidio will begin making black doors for use with extended batteries for the 755p?

It just seems ridiculous and quite unfair to me that an entire populaton of potential customers are left out. Especially considering Alltel carried the device long before Verizon did. Our devices are black, but our money is just as green.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    On another note....Seidio should just produce a whole line of aftermarket battery doors for EVERY Palm Treo/Centro model that doesn't come with the soft-touch paint standard.

I know that on my 700p it'd be nice to at least have a rubberized battery door on the back side to make it somewhat easier to hold on to! And the slick lil' Centro apparently could really use a rubberized door!