1.    #1  
    Hopefully this will be more sweat resistant than the original (although my 3rd pair which is black and blue rather that black and red has not had any issues:

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/07/m...tereo-headset/
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update. I've sent three pairs of the S-9's back to Moto and it's really unbelievable how they keep telling me how they've never heard of this problem.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    From the looks of it, I don't think they changed the physical design from the S9. The earpieces look the same too.

I'm not touching this until Motorola explicitly says that this IS water resistant for sure.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad View Post
    From the looks of it, I don't think they changed the physical design from the S9. The earpieces look the same too.

I'm not touching this until Motorola explicitly says that this IS water resistant for sure.
    Amen to that! I will not even bother looking at these. The original S9 is/was a great design concept, but they made the mistake of slanting the advertising towards athlete users. The sweat ruins them, sure ruined mine. I have babied my replacement S9 by wearing them in the car or on the bike but never while running again. I've basically given up on bluetooth headsets. When I get my next Palm smartphone, I will once again have an audio-out jack that works (mine on Treo 650 long dead) and I can dump bluetooth altogether. A wired set of headphones is preferable any day. What's to like about BT anyway? When I hotsync with BT, it takes FOREVER. When I play music or talk on phone with BT it drains the battery spectacularly. Not a great technology in my limited experience so far.
    -- Josh
    I'm still hopeful that someone will come up with a BT stereo headset that one can wash in the sink. And all mobile devices will have A2DP built-in.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A