1.    #1  
    One of our Treo 650 users appears to have been a little too keen to put the battery in to her Treo and she has snapped one of the copper receivers (not sure of correct term - but part on the phone which touches the battery so it can take power) and the phone no longer powers up. I'm wondering what this part is called and what parts I'll need to replace.
    Dear Chrislumb,

Those are called the battery contacts, and you might be able to replace the one on your treo but I cant remember what the contact is attached to. It's been awhile since I have a Treo 650 apart. If it a soldered on piece then it may not possible to repair by just replacing it. I think the contact is attached to the motherboard. Have you ever taken apart your Treo? It's not hard but if you don't know what you are doing you can definitely break something, I know I have and I have taken them apart many times.
    How bad do you need it fixed?

B. Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by chrislumb View Post
    One of our Treo 650 users appears to have been a little too keen to put the battery in to her Treo and she has snapped one of the copper receivers (not sure of correct term - but part on the phone which touches the battery so it can take power) and the phone no longer powers up. I'm wondering what this part is called and what parts I'll need to replace.
    The Bernster