1.    #1  
    I need suggestions for a car mount for my 755p. I need a mount that can be used with my 755p in its Vaja leather case. I found the following item below from this website, and wonder what people think of this. Also, if you have other suggestions, let me know. With the new cell phone laws coming into effect this year in California, this has now become more urgent of a topic.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...3-78--1741.htm

Thanks, Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Good question.

I'm interested in one of these puppies, too.

Any arguments for why we should go with one of the more expensive ones with speakerphone or charging option or such?

Isn't it useful to have a flex arm or at least the ability to rotate the phone for glare reasons, unlike the vent clip ones?

Appreciate the responses.
    Does that case have a belt clip on it? Here's what I've done with mine. It cost me a few bucks at Best Buy, probably can get them at any dollar store too. It's got a double sided tape on the back and I just stuck it on a plastic place on the dash. It looks like it came with the car if you saw it in person.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Does that case have a belt clip on it? Here's what I've done with mine. It cost me a few bucks at Best Buy, probably can get them at any dollar store too. It's got a double sided tape on the back and I just stuck it on a plastic place on the dash. It looks like it came with the car if you saw it in person.
    Rick, is your driver side on the right or is that picture backwards?
    I like that idea but I don't have a case on my Centro with a belt clip thingy.. and I wouldn't want to put one on it just to use it with the clip holder.... but it's a good idea for those of you who do!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Rick, is your driver side on the right or is that picture backwards?
    I like that idea but I don't have a case on my Centro with a belt clip thingy.. and I wouldn't want to put one on it just to use it with the clip holder.... but it's a good idea for those of you who do!
    Nope, I love MGs but I don't have a right hand drive car. I have it there because in the same place on the other side is the rear window defroster button and it's so close where I do have it that it doesn't matter. Sits over the console, not in anyones way. This way would only be good for those of us that hang it from their belts as well.
    Last edited by RickMG; 01/07/2008 at 11:25 AM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung View Post
    I need suggestions for a car mount for my 755p.
    I bought a Kensington goose-neck arm holder from a local Apple store (see before you buy, with a good return policy) and have been using it with my Treo 700P for several months - no problems, works as expected.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nplm=TN053LL/A

The product description does warn about Calif laws regarding windshield mounts, but since I live in MA, it wasn't a concern.